Life expectancy calculator

I went through and changed the things that I did that were bad. Anything under my control (such as exersize) I changed to something good.

It only changed my life expectancy 2 years. Screw that! I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing.

Currently: 33.7

Expectancy: 78.3.

I didn't see questions on stroke, though. There were stress questions, but not all strokes are related to stress. Mine (3.5 years ago) was related to a congenital (from birth) defect no one knew about. I can't imagine my disability (left side weakness, walk funny with brace, substantially decreased dexterity in left hand) adds to my life expectancy.

Minotaur

I got 78, means 30 years to go.

Lately I quickly scan the daily paper's obit's. There are a lot of people who kick off "unexpectedly" (the term they always use) who are in their 30's, 40's and 50's. Makes you think, live for today, screw the 401K. I mean really, what are you going to be doing in your 80's any ways

I got 78, means 30 years to go.

Lately I quickly scan the daily paper's obit's.  There are a lot of people who kick off "unexpectedly" (the term they always use) who are in their 30's, 40's and 50's.  Makes you think, live for today, screw the 401K.  I mean really, what are you going to be doing in your 80's any ways

302880[/snapback]

In our 80s we're all going to be waiting for someone to change our poopie pants and point our wheelchair towards the window so we can look out and see the young people all doing things we can't do anymore.

Your calculated health span is 79.5 years

That thing is a scam. I bet anyone here $5,000 I don't make it anywhere NEAR 79 years old.

Seriously, though, I answered that thing 100% honestly, and besides excercising, I should have gotten like "Sir, you have 4 weeks to live"...