Stephen A on Bills

Pokebball

Waiting for a moderator to put a note in the title that it needs fixing since it is an ambiguous one-word title. I do not understand why posters do this. The OP must be new.

Edited by egd

1 minute ago, Augie said:

That was worth getting yelled at for a few minutes, but barely. Why do all these guy have to make everything a yelling match? 

i guess this maximizes viewers

i can't put up with 2 seconds of it

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, row_33 said:

i guess this maximizes viewers

i can't put up with 2 seconds of it

It just makes me change the channel, but I guess that’s ESPN for you. Some people must like that noise. I’m not big on being yelled at. Just try to convince me. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

It just makes me change the channel, but I guess that’s ESPN for you. Some people must like that noise. I’m not big on being yelled at. Just try to convince me. 

the only time it seems remotely interesting is killing time in a hotel room

nothing in sports is worth getting excited over a goof taking a stupid viewpoint

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, egd said:

Waiting for a moderator to put a note in the title that it needs fixing. I do not understand why posters do this. The OP must be new.

I dunno- it was understandable to me- Stephen A talking about the Bills game is what I got out of the title ?‍♂️

It is nice to be included in anyone’s top 5 list, even if it makes me wonder about his sanity a little. Top 10?  I can see that, but #5 seems high even to me, and I’m a homer! I hope they live up to it Thursday! I didn’t see Dallas in the Top 4.  ?

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Steven A will be rooting hard for the Bills Thursday to dog them cowboy fans hard

livr Steven A he is great 

gone 5 years without voluntarily hearing a thing out of him

here's to another 5 years

• Like (+1) 2

Thankfully since the Ravens and 49er's play this week, the game will be decided on the field. Not in a studio, where obnoxious morons try to camouflage their opinion as facts. I get more relevant, pertinent, factual and interesting information off of this message board. Unfortunately when all is said and done. The information here is worth much more than what is being packaged and sold by ESPN. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1