Around the NFL Week 12

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

Every F’n week the Pats benefit from highly questionable calls late in games.

Every...F’n...week.

It's impossible to expect a fair game, so I've resorted to hoping everyone on that team gets injured to make it somewhat level. 

• Like (+1) 2

The clock thing is easy to explain...

1.9 seconds will show 1 second left on the clock in a typical stadium, not 2 seconds.

0.1 second will also show 1 second.

When the clock shows 1 second, it's actually nearly two full seconds worth of time.

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Honestly - I wish someone would actually do the research going all the way back in their friggin "dynasty" and log the disparity of calls - mostly phantom - that have critically impacted games in their favor.  How many wins do they not get if just those don't happen - it's mind boggling

Too many to count. It all started with the Tuck. NE & Brady are the darlings of the NFL. And the shield will do everything and anything they have to do to keep that going. This will never end until these clowns retire.

Just now, RoboTronic said:

All you have to do is look at the teams the Bills have beaten, and who they have lost too. Cowboys have too much talent for the Bills to handle.

The Cowboys lost to the friggin Jets. Don't be ridiculous. There's no reason to believe the bills don't have a chance in this. They have the 3rd ranked defense, and their offense just had a great outing against the 4th rated D. I'm not gonna say the Bills will win, but to say they have no chance is just blind haterism and is idiotic. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

The Cowboys lost to the friggin Jets. Don't be ridiculous. There's no reason to believe the bills don't have a chance in this. They have the 3rd ranked defense, and their offense just had a great outing against the 4th rated D. I'm not gonna say the Bills will win, but to say they have no chance is just blind haterism and is idiotic. 

The Bills going to big D and winning a primetime game? I'll believe it when I see it.

7 minutes ago, RoboTronic said:

Realisticaly Steelers and Jets are the only 2 games Bills have a chance to win. No way they win on Thurs unless Cowboys collapse.

The key is "on Thurs."  In Dallas, with both teams with a regular week to prepare, I'm giving the Cowboys a 65% chance of winning. The short week has tended to favor home teams to a greater extent than the typical 3 point margin. So ... I'm hopeful, but realistic. This is a tough assignment for the Bills. 

Just now, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Kind of off topic question: if the xfl came out and said their league will be "fake" like pro wrestling would you watch?

I think I would if the story lines were good

No. 

Now, if they offered to let teams on the receiving end of horrible calls have a free shot on the refs at centered field, that's another topic entirely. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RoboTronic said:

All you have to do is look at the teams the Bills have beaten, and who they have lost too. Cowboys have too much talent for the Bills to handle.

lol the Cowboys are not a very good team. I have no idea if the Bills win on Thursday but stop pretending like the Cowboys "have too much talent for the Bills to handle."

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The key is "on Thurs."  In Dallas, with both teams with a regular week to prepare, I'm giving the Cowboys a 65% chance of winning. The short week has tended to favor home teams to a greater extent than the typical 3 point margin. So ... I'm hopeful, but realistic. This is a tough assignment for the Bills. 

Beasley knows their offense and I guarantee he’s spilling the tea to McD 

6 minutes ago, stevewin said:

All the Cheater fans on here have gotten pretty quiet too

Nah, those fans are so arrogant and full of themselves they see that play as tripping all day long, and Brady is still GOD.

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Well no, cause you've already written off their chance, so there's no need to wait and see- you know already. 

Pretty much, I'd be shocked, and so would all NFL fans except select Bills fans.