Bills work out several FA O linemen

YoloinOhio

16 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

What about Bates?

Teams usually carry 9 on the 53 and with nsekhe hurt our only backups are long (active on game days), Boettger (inactive), and bates (who will now be active).  Bates becomes active as a backup swing tackle and long backup interior.  You want another guy inactive on game days in case someone were to go down - then you have a guy who has at least been practicing with the team.  

10 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

is he even in the league?

Seantrel?  FA currently.

Signed with the Texans when he left here.  Ankle injury after 1 game and IR 2018. 

NFI in October this year (not sure what's up with that) and recently released, which they can do from NFI but not IR.

So yes, until a month ago, in the league but not making noise due to injury.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I have to believe that Ty’s career is over. Damn, that sucks. One of my favorite players on the team. Great attitude, solid RT, and an absolute giant of a man. A great story. One of the people that made it so fun to be a Bills fan this year. And, being a Bills fan hasn’t always been fun. 

Here’s to you, Ty Nsekhe. I hope we see you on the field again. 

Why is his career over?  It's not like an Alex Smith injury.

17 hours ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

What on Earth makes you say his career is over?! Even if it is a broken ankle, he should be back next season. Did I miss something?  

(Not being sarcastic, I’m truly wondering if I missed some kind of update)

He is 34 years old. I wouldn't be surprised if this is it for him.