John Brown is leading the AFC in receiving

YoloinOhio

On 11/18/2019 at 2:37 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

How is he making it to week 12 and not getting double-teamed already?

I actually don't think the opponents respect our passing game enough to double anyone, even if they respect Brown.

The passing game is going to have to be more prolific for Brown to start seeing double teams.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

TB has 2 WR in the top 3 and they are 3-7

The NFL is a game of inches

4 hours ago, Locomark said:

Notice Sutton sitting right behind him.  Looks like Tre has someone to shadow this week. 

The Broncos do have some serious offense...Theye have a 2-headed monster in their run game along with Sutton and Noah Fant at TE position..  The Bills defense needs to play at full capacity to keep this offense in check.

39 minutes ago, ganesh said:

The Broncos do have some serious offense...Theye have a 2-headed monster in their run game along with Sutton and Noah Fant at TE position..  The Bills defense needs to play at full capacity to keep this offense in check.

Crowd the box, have White shadow Sutton and I am not afraid of Fant or their QB. I think there is high potential for turnovers, penalties, and sacks this week. 

36 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Crowd the box, have White shadow Sutton and I am not afraid of Fant or their QB. I think there is high potential for turnovers, penalties, and sacks this week. 

Personally I'd double Sutton. White has had a little trouble with big, physical receivers in the past. Give White some safety help.

If you take away Sutton and Lindsey, they will do nothing. Fant might get some catches, but big deal.

But apparently we still need a #1 receiver...

People won't be convinced we have a #1 WR until we get one who is doing minute long endzone celebrations, posting hundreds of nonsensical things on Twitter, and won't shut up to the press. 

Once he's officially pissing off our own locker room, only then can we say the Bills have a "true" #1 receiver!

He’s so very explosive, he has amazing change of direction abilities and he can start and stop faster than any WR I can remember. 

I always thought he had issues with catching the football consistently but I haven’t seen him drop many this year. 

The CB plays so far off him at times that they should incorporate more of those quick WR screen plays. If this O-Line gave Allen a little more time to throw we could do a lot more routes that benefit Smoke. He should get 4 easy 10 yard catches a game just from curl routes alone. 

4 hours ago, BigDingus said:

But apparently we still need a #1 receiver...

People won't be convinced we have a #1 WR until we get one who is doing minute long endzone celebrations, posting hundreds of nonsensical things on Twitter, and won't shut up to the press. 

Once he's officially pissing off our own locker room, only then can we say the Bills have a "true" #1 receiver!

Right now he is playing like a faster version of Diggs. It would’ve been nice to get Diggs for a 2nd and 5th and put him on the other side.

The last few games teams have been doubling SMOKE and playing a safety over the top. It would be nice to see Knox and Beasley take advantage of that.

I’m hoping we make the playoffs and this offense gels just as we make the playoffs. 

We have a mobile QB, a super fast WR, a young elusive RB and a TE with crazy physical and athletic abilities. Like Jim Kelly was saying in that news interview it going to take time to gel but when they do this offense should take off.

11 hours ago, ganesh said:

The top 10 WR is completely dominated by the NFC.