Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
billsfan_34

Lets Get This Guy

Recommended Posts

Najee Harris is an animal and I believe he could be a missing piece to the offense. Najee and Devin could be a great 1-2 punch. Who wouldn’t wanna a Derrick Henry type RB but better? Where would you take him?

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Najee Harris is an animal and I believe he could be a missing piece to the offense. Najee and Devin could be a great 1-2 punch. Who wouldn’t wanna a Derrick Henry type RB but better? Where would you take him?

 

Really dont need him but after the first is reasonable.

 

i still think we need better Olineman , Spain and Feliciano were getting pushed around today and Spain has had a rough year so far, RT isnt much better.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Singletary is very likely our feature back for the next couple of years. Just need a Gore replacement, possibly. Where does this guy fit in? 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Singletary is very likely our feature back for the next couple of years. Just need a Gore replacement, possibly. Where does this guy fit in? 

I think Singletary is a good back- great vision, balance, shifty, runs harder than you would think with his size but he doesn’t have the ability to drag people or hit a long HR- that is where Najee fits in- smash it down your their throats, speed to take it to the house and can also turn the corner. He is better than Singletary and good value if there in the second rd.

Edited by billsfan_34
  • Like (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Actually prefer Clyde Edwards-Helaire from LSU

 

 

Post some highlights 😊

Just now, HurlyBurly51 said:

@njbuff head gonna explode talkin’ draft😂  Need to strictly focus on Denver, don’t ya know!

I knew what I was getting into lol. I can multi task haha lets kick Denvers butt!!!

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather draft a potential franchise WR or TE. 

 

not to mention our oline is still a massive work in progress. against good teams we get blown up at the line 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Post some highlights 😊

I knew what I was getting into lol. I can multi task haha lets kick Denvers butt!!!

 

 

 

 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

@njbuff head gonna explode talkin’ draft😂  Need to strictly focus on Denver, don’t ya know!


Depends on which head.

 

😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tesla03 said:

I'd rather draft a potential franchise WR or TE. 

 

not to mention our oline is still a massive work in progress. against good teams we get blown up at the line 

 

Hell we got blown up today

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

 

 

 

He iced the game against Bama with a couple of nice runs late. Small guy but powerful. I don’t like picking running backs before the third round myself, maybe a second if you find a Chubb type talent.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

He iced the game against Bama with a pole ice runs late. Small guy but powerful. I don’t like picking running backs before the third round myself, maybe a second if you find a Chubb type talent.

 

I don't like picking them at all :D 

 

So many times they can be found undrafted, im really hoping that Wade, the rugby player , turns into something. He was very explosive in the preseason.

 

Not sure what pole ice runs mean??

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he is available in the third round sure

 

Bills have a marginal need for a high drafted RB, game has changed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Singletary is very likely our feature back for the next couple of years. Just need a Gore replacement, possibly. Where does this guy fit in? 

 

If you want a Frank Gore clone, might I suggest Zach Moss of Utah....he would make a great 1-2 punch with Singletary.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

 

 

 

 

He's great, I'll give you that, @Buffalo Barbarian, but my only hesitation is that he's another little, shifty guy. I'd prefer a bruiser who can a) Ram in a goal-line TD when there is a pile of people gobbling up all daylight, and still b) Torch people with some A+ speed. Don't want a second Singletary; want a compliment to him.

 

Not saying I know that guy, yet. In the words of McD, "I have to look at the tape." Got all offseason to watch college folm, though. Just basking in the 7-3 feeling, at the moment, and thinking about slaying  the Mile High Kids.

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

 

He's great, I'll give you that, @Buffalo Barbarian, but my only hesitation is that he's another little, shifty guy. I'd prefer a bruiser who can a) Ram in a goal-line TD when there is a pile of people gobbling up all daylight, and still b) Torch people with some A+ speed. Don't want a second Singletary; want a compliment to him.

 

Not saying I know that guy, yet. In the words of McD, "I have to look at the tape." Got all offseason to watch college folm, though. Just basking in the 7-3 feeling, at the moment, and thinking about slaying  the Mile High Kids.

 

He is a bruiser just short, just the way i like them. My ideal RB is 5'8" 225.

 

Let the FB be the bruiser and put Lee Smith at FB or athletic lineman.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

 

i still think we need better Olineman , Spain and Feliciano were getting pushed around today and Spain has had a rough year so far, RT isnt much better.

 

 

Don't agree at all on Spain. Think he has had a good year after the first 4 weeks where he was up and down and I thought he was very good today. Feliciano started the season well, had a dip, but today was a rebound.

 

RT has been the weakest point on the line - nothing new there. We will get a long look at Cody Ford now.

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

 

 

E-H looks a lot like Singletary. But that QB looks pretty good.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melvin Gordon in free agency

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GunnerBill said:

 

Don't agree at all on Spain. Think he has had a good year after the first 4 weeks where he was up and down and I thought he was very good today. Feliciano started the season well, had a dip, but today was a rebound.

 

RT has been the weakest point on the line - nothing new there. We will get a long look at Cody Ford now.

 

wasnt every play but definitely saw the guards getting blown up, not that confident in Ford either but hopefully he does.

 

 

2 minutes ago, CSBill said:

 

E-H looks a lot like Singletary. But that QB looks pretty good.

 

Never hurts to have similar players, makes it easier for the linemen.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

 

wasnt every play but definitely saw the guards getting blown up, not that confident in Ford either but hopefully he does.

 

 

 

Never hurts to have similar players, makes it easier for the linemen.

 

 

 

I'm not a big fan of Ford, lets hope a miracle happened and Nsekhe's injury is not serious. And speaking of miracles, I wonder if the legend Ryan Bates will make another appearance this year? He did play well when called upon.

Edited by CSBill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

 

Don't agree at all on Spain. Think he has had a good year after the first 4 weeks where he was up and down and I thought he was very good today. Feliciano started the season well, had a dip, but today was a rebound.

 

RT has been the weakest point on the line - nothing new there. We will get a long look at Cody Ford now.

Spain has had some inconsistencies in pass pro. He’s played outside in a few times which has resulted in missing stunts and pass offs from Morse. He’s not quick enough to get away with that. Now, it’s possible that Alken might not be setting his protections consistently as well... I can only go by what I see. Regardless, Spain is a FA at the end of the year and can be upgraded. 
 

It’ll be fun to see if Ford steps up. I generally don’t like giving up on young linemen. Particularly when they’re rookies, as that first off-season usually provides a substantial strength and technique increase. At the very least though I think Ford can be an excellent guard. 

7 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Melvin Gordon in free agency

Or Henry.... If we’re going to hand out a bunch of cash for a hammer might as well pay for a jackhammer instead of a framing hammer. 

  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...