The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

What do a few rural states have to do with the direction of the vast majority of the country? 

Quite a lot. You may recall such adventures as November, 2016.

24 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think she's more pissed off that she lost control when the idiots started cheering, after she tried so hard to cast this stupidity as a somber and serious moment, not a partisan sham.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 4

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The sense of doom is building in some of the more aware lemmings... 

Oh yes, Shadi Jihad. We've crossed the point where any kind of civility toward the left can be tolerated. That ship sailed. It's time people who think like you were made to understand the error of their ways.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So is Trump still impeached if Nan never sends over the articles of impeachment to the Senate?

Oh absolutely. In fact he can’t return to the Oval Office ever again, unless President Hillary invites him for a visit (highly unlikely after all he put HER through these last three years). #RESISTRESLITYBECAUSELEFTISTSARECRAZY!!!! :angry:

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Oh absolutely. In fact he can’t return to the Oval Office ever again, unless President Hillary invites him for a visit (highly unlikely after all he put HER through these last three years). #RESISTRESLITYBECAUSELEFTISTSARECRAZY!!!! :angry:

Tiberius pledges to be in DC tomorrow to welcome HRC to the WH.  

10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I must admit, I am impressed that Pelosi got 230 votes. I hope the 30 or 40 "moderate" Democrats who just committed political suicide got something good in whatever corrupt bargain they made.

I wonder if the GOP will make the traitors pay when they retake the House, by keeping the Democrat rules to extinguish all minority rights.

they all probably know that if they didn't vote with the party that they would have lost all Dem funding and most likely would have been primaried as well.

9 hours ago, Doc said:

So now Nancy isn’t going to send the articles over to the Senate?  LOL!

i posted this before  but now the conditions are perfect for him to do so. if they wanna play, let's play.

https://twitter.com/3Days3Nights/status/1207535748607553536

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The Dems calculus makes no sense to me. Since Nancy knew she wasn’t going to get a single Republican to cross over, and since she knew that at least two or three of her own caucus would defect, why not ‘allow’ a bunch more of the swing district Dems to do the same? 

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Dems calculus makes no sense to me. Since Nancy knew she wasn’t going to get a single Republican to cross over, and since she knew that at least two or three of her own caucus would defect, why not ‘allow’ a bunch more of the swing district Dems to do the same? 

optics. if more had defected, it would have been an even worse look for the Donners.