The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup.

The fact Nancy won't even preside over this thing, and that the chamber itself is darn near empty, should tell you all you need to know about how seriously the dems are taking this. 

...and dressed in black?...shouldn't the Princess be dressed in lily white?......or is she is in mourning??.....

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol:

what a ***** clownshow these idiots are running.

do they not realize that this move would invalidate their argument that they have to impeach him so that he doesn't have foreign interference in the '20 election? idiots.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

EMGmnPQWwAAn5Gm.jpg

....Jesus...talk about used car salesmen....."we'll fix u up here at Beat Um Cheatum Used Cars".............

1 minute ago, Gary Busey said:

Merry Christmas

Is Nunes going to talk? Is he even there?

...just curious...r u Carville or Begala?.......

17 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I can't believe none of the Democrats have the moral decency to stand up to this ridiculousness. 

I'm ashamed to admit I was once a democrat. 

Unfortunate as the Democratic Party was once a force for the working man and women's rights.  Now it is just a collection of far left nut jobs who want to be permanently rid of middle America.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

what a ***** clownshow these idiots are running.

do they not realize that this move would invalidate their argument that they have to impeach him so that he doesn't have foreign interference in the '20 election? idiots.

They're probably trying to time the Senate trial for the start of the Democratic primaries, on the belief it'll stimulate turnout.

It'll also keep their top candidates off the campaign trail...but I've come to expect that sort of short-sightedness from House Democrats.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

I can't believe none of the Democrats have the moral decency to stand up to this ridiculousness. 

I'm ashamed to admit I was once a democrat. 

On the upside, politically speaking you can find yourself now with people who truly think for themselves, and who don't simply believe everything they are told.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I must admit, I am impressed that Pelosi got 230 votes. I hope the 30 or 40 "moderate" Democrats who just committed political suicide got something good in whatever corrupt bargain they made.

I wonder if the GOP will make the traitors pay when they retake the House, by keeping the Democrat rules to extinguish all minority rights.

• Like (+1) 3