The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

The Dems calculus makes no sense to me. Since Nancy knew she wasn’t going to get a single Republican to cross over, and since she knew that at least two or three of her own caucus would defect, why not ‘allow’ a bunch more of the swing district Dems to do the same? 

Amash is a Republican, even if they kicked him out of the party

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Amash is a Republican, even if they kicked him out of the party

He left.  And blew it by doing so.  He should have waited until after the vote to switch.

Edited by Doc

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Interesting that the colors of her outfit represent the colors of the PRC (People's Republic of China) flag.  A signal to her masters in Beijing that all is moving forward to get rid of the impedance to lopsided trade in the PRC's favor?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Interesting that the colors of her outfit represent the colors of the PRC (People's Republic of China) flag.  A signal to her masters in Beijing that all is moving forward to get rid of the impedance to lopsided trade in the PRC's favor?

Is there something wrong with getting support from a foreign country? 

• Sad 1

AND TRUMP’S THE ONE SHREDDING OUR INSTITUTIONS AND PROCESSES? 

Nancy Pelosi Signals She May Freeze Impeachment After Vote So Trump Can’t Claim Senate Vindication. 

“After ramrodding through the tissue-thin impeachment articles in the House of Representatives, Speaker Nancy Pelosi is now threatening to withhold the Democrats’ case unless she can dictate the terms of the Senate trial.”

McConnell ought to simply ignore the articles of impeachment until and unless Pelosi sends them over. What a sham, what disgrace.

8ef9f642-8991-4109-97f6-1a44369e956e.jpe

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He was run out of the party for not being loyal to Trump. He had the gall to side with the Constitution 

No, he was just pissed that Trump's China tariffs were cutting into his corruption.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Is there something wrong with getting proven facts?  You have none against Trump.  

Like what? The drivel you vomited out about Pelosi and China or the "perfect call" where Trump wanted a favor before aid was released? 

You our guys are so clueless 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Like what? The drivel you vomited out about Pelosi and China or the "perfect call" where Trump wanted a favor before aid was released? 

You our guys are so clueless 

I was just making a joke at Pelosi's expense.  One that could ultimately turn out to be prophetic.  Sorry if it appeared that I was working your side of the street namely misinformation mixed with innuendo.  

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

I was just making a joke at Pelosi's expense.  One that could ultimately turn out to be prophetic.  Sorry if it appeared that I was working your side of the street namely misinformation mixed with innuendo.  

So it wasn't a joke if you think it might be true. Twitter warriors for Trump will have you believing soon enough. Just like with Pizzagate 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So it wasn't a joke if you think it might be true. Twitter warriors for Trump will have you believing soon enough. Just like with Pizzagate 

I'm allowing for my thoughts needing to be confirmed by verifiable facts unlike you.  

Edited by RochesterRob