The Sham Impeachment Inquiry & Whistleblower Saga: A Race to Get Ahead of the OIG

This is what happens when gov't is run like a business.  Corruption.

In business it isn't necessarily illegal to get dirt on your competition.  It is in gov't against your political rivals the way Trump was attempting.

There simply are two different people in our country.  The ones that want to turn the clock back to rampant corruption, abuse of power and boot licking a central authority figure, ie: "CEO." AND then there are the ones who think it's not okay to run the country like a crooked business.

We really are at an ethical crossroads in this country.  Almost split right down the middle with the populace. Then sub divided by city and country.

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

In business it isn't necessarily illegal to get dirt on your competition.  It is in gov't against your political rivals the way Trump was attempting.

There simply are two different people in our country.  The ones that want to turn the clock back to rampant corruption, abuse of power and boot licking a central authority figure, ie: "CEO." AND then there are the ones who think it's not okay to run the country like a crooked business.

We really are at an ethical crossroads in this country.  Almost split right down the middle with the populace. Then sub divided by city and country.

Yeah, until Trump, corruption never existed.  :lol:

And again why is it okay to make up dirt on Trump in an effort to try and remove him from office but not okay to investigate a guy running for President who had some shady dealing while he was VP?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

It’s like you had a thought baking  in the old incubator, started typing it out and realized #$&@ like that happens every day in “gov’t”. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The Obama days are gone. You need to move on.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Boy... You guys sure come out of the woodwork to defend each other.

To defend each other?  Whaaaaaa  :blink:  You are pretty wrong about this. 

I thought you were gonna do some reading to find out what was going on?  Here's the Ukraine thread, it is short and packed with information.  Hint: it is all about the graft (grrrrr  every time I write that I start singing All About that Bass), and how Trump's election put a stop to it.  

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I thought you were gonna do some reading to find out what was going on?  Here's the Ukraine thread, it is short and packed with information.  Hint: it is all about the graft (grrrrr  every time I write that I start singing All About that Bass), and how Trump's election put a stop to it.  

Yes Trump put and end to graft....

Image result for uncontrollable laughter gif

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No one ever posted anything like that that I know of.

Right of course no one on here has posted about an elaborate conspiracy with Ukraine trying to manipulate our elections/government that'd be crazy.

53 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

?

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You may want to take a read through that thread too. ? Learn something new. It will enhance your life! ?

I don't know the last time I talked with someone about the Ukraine conspiracy I got given an article from a site that had also posted an article on 9/11 being an inside job and weirdly enough seemed to have a pretty heavy bias on it.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not whining... Just funny.  I guess that justifies you jumping in.

You have a Hollywood script writer for your primary source.  Nice!

New Whine in an Old Battle.

Let me put it in nice simple terms:

The President sets and conducts foreign policy, not State, not the NSC, not the DOD, not any other alphabet agency.

He does not have to go through State or NSC to conduct said policy; he does not have to consult with Kent or Taylor or anybody else on Ukraine or any other aspect of foreign policy.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Right of course no one on here has posted about an elaborate conspiracy with Ukraine trying to manipulate our elections/government that'd be crazy.

Just because there are crooked officials and agents in Ukraine (as there are everywhere) does not mean we can’t trust any Ukrainian. 

Surely you understand that distinction? Or are you just going to devolve into a pure troll?

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I don't know I've had it on good authority from certain people on here that Ukrainians can't be trusted.?