So how many here still believe in THE PROCESS? The big lie....

2 hours ago, TwistofFate said:

I still believe in the process, I just don't believe in Allen anymore. 

If there's one thing this staff and front office is not afraid to do, its cut the rope on players that aren't producing.  That shows me if Allen doesn't get it together, they begin to look. 

Omg, this post is laughable. They only get rid of players if Whaley brought them in. How many snaps did it take you to figure out Peterman was terrible? KB? DiMarco? Murphy? Zay? I think it's more on McDermott than Beane. I suspect McD thinks he can coach up high character no talent guys. 

so...what i'm getting out of this thread is that the op and twistoffate think they're the only two people that want increase production at the qb position.  you are not the only two.  we all do, but most of us are willing to win in a low scoring game if need be, rather than having our qb throw for 300+ yards in a loss.  am i right so far here?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

One loss and half this place disintegrates into questioning every single possible thing that can be questioned about this team. It's a work in progress. Yeah, it's a process too. I dunno what's so difficult about that. I get that we're all starved for a contender but the sh*t takes time. And blah blah blah, yeah we know it's fair to criticize the team. But if you wanna watch the games with a pessimist's eye, just chompin' at the bit to call out the first bad play or mistake, then go for it. I'll watch it with a degree of optimism and continue to temper my expectations for these guys. Cripes. Anything less than winning out the rest of the way and winning each game by 60 wouldn't be enough for some of you.

7 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Not every team uses that as their Mantra......  

Sorry I am not a salary cap expert, but again people cling to the narrative that the Bills were in Salary cap hell.  Frankly I don't believe they were, but sounds like a good excuse.

This team & some here have excuse after excuse.  As bad as Miami & Washington are, they too are relying on picking that star QB.  

So if the Bills beat Washington that will mean wins over teams with 0,0,1,1 & 2 wins & a signature win over 4 win Tennessee (who benched there QB in large part to his performance vs. the Bills Elite defense).

So still can't answer a simple question:  Name any successful organization without a successful process in place.

2017 - Today

Bills record against teams that finished season/projected for this year, @ .500 or above 5-14, outscored 495-229

With the 5 wins against teams @ .500 or better Bills averaging only 18.6 pts in the WIN

2 of the 5 wins are against teams right @ .500

Of the 5 wins against teams @ .500 or above, only 1 was at home vs 7 losses at home.  Only home win was a 2018 13-12 win against Titans.  

Edited by Billsflyer12

14 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Sacks are high, which happens with rookies.  Teams blitz them or fake blitz them pretty much the whole game til they show they can beat it.

Young Qbs have ups and downs because why?  They're young QBs.  Look at Darnold and Mayfield this past week.  Not very good.  Young QBs need experience, good coaching, and they need to work at it.  Allen is working at it.  He has positives and negatives like any other young QB.  He could use some better calls IMHO.  I think they need to take the chains off and let him go; started a thread on that yesterday.  He still isn't adept at reading coverages, he (at least the last couple games) has not done that maddening thing where he throws back into the middle of the filed.  Needs to quit fumbling so damn much. 

They all will have ups and downs.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Young Qbs have ups and downs because why?  They're young QBs.  Look at Darnold and Mayfield this past week.  Not very good.  Young QBs need experience, good coaching, and they need to work at it.  Allen is working at it.  He has positives and negatives like any other young QB.  He could use some better calls IMHO.  I think they need to take the chains off and let him go; started a thread on that yesterday.  He still isn't adept at reading coverages, he (at least the last couple games) has not done that maddening thing where he throws back into the middle of the filed.  Needs to quit fumbling so damn much. 

They all will have ups and downs.

We agree to take the chains off him......  As for the process.....  Yes every team has a plan and goals in place.

What they don't do is go on and on referring to it as this magical potion that they have the answer to calling it "The Process"......

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Obviously the first two believe in it.......  

The point is this was a .500 team prior and let's hear how it was so so bad a team.....  

No the Bills are not Cleveland (see their record the last 20 years).

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/cle/index.htm

Sorry if I expect more...... 

So, .714 isn’t more than.500?  And why did you expect more when you were clearly so happy with .500?

You didn’t really expect better in your sad little, CoT heart.  It’s just that you’re so frustrated you had to wait all the way till week 7 to dump this turd.  Don’t worry, there will be more losses ahead for you to revel in.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, TwistofFate said:

Are you really this incompetent? 

He has TWO 300+ games.   His first start as a rookie, and this past week.   

Thats the definition of MULTIPLE. 

Don't be mean. It's not your fault.

46 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Shhh, that will ruin his narrative......

You really should find a hole to crawl into.

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

We agree to take the chains off him......  As for the process.....  Yes every team has a plan and goals in place.

What they don't do is go on and on referring to it as this magical potion that they have the answer to calling it "The Process"......

Oh, so it’s just a word that gets you all pissy? What if they call it something else?

Successful organizations do this.  Call it process, call it culture, call it whatever. And successful organizations drive that concept every day.