Bills, Lions linked to Melvin Gordon as trade deadline approaches

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

now this I would be on board with depending on what “substantial offer” means 

1st or 2nd most likely.

People around here don't like hearing that though, they think we are gonna get magical prior 1st rounders for 3rd/4th round picks. 

And to the thread: Hell no to a average "me first" RB who is the definition of dime a dozen back. I hate that term in all honesty but Gordon is just a flat out average back.

Just run Gore n Devin more. I will be pissed If we bring this fool in.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

1st or 2nd most likely.

People around here don't like hearing that though, they think we are gonna get magical prior 1st rounders for 3rd/4th round picks. 

And to the thread: Hell no to a average "me first" RB who is the definition of dime a dozen back. I hate that term in all honesty but Gordon is just a flat out average back.

Just run Gore n Devin more. I will be pissed If we bring this fool in.

I would give a 2nd up and not even think twice 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Marvlevydraftdaygenius said:

If the Bill's get Gordon they become the perfect offense because Gordon demands attention and with josh arm becoming little more feared don't be surprised if gordon doesn't go over a thousand yards this year.

2.5 ypc this year. One year over 4.0 ypc 

• Thank you (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Did they not learn from their first season. 

trade Sammy Watkins in offseason only to send assets to Benjamin. 

now want to go away from a McCoy in offseason to give assets and what a big money Contract to Gordon?

I’d, as a Bills and Shady McCoy fan, will be pissed if they trade a draft pick for Gordon. For all of those that said Shady lost a step, he looks pretty damn good in KC

1 minute ago, the skycap said:

I’d, as a Bills and Shady McCoy fan, will be pissed if they trade a draft pick for Gordon. For all of those that said Shady lost a step, he looks pretty damn good in KC

He looked especially good last night fumbling the ball away when the game was still winnable. No way was he worth what we were paying him.

Just now, the skycap said:

Fumbling the ball....Hmmm? Let’s not discuss this subject 

Didn't you see Feliciano's fat ass knock the ball right out of Josh's arm? (I think it was Feliciano) If the OL doesn't give so much ground, the ball doesn't get knocked out. Pardon me for having watched the game.

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Their OL is in shambles...doesn’t help much but he hasn’t looked too good yet

I remember a certain goal tender for the Sabres who looked awful at the start of the regular season and was almost traded to philly and philly stop the trade and he stayed with the Sabres and Olympics of 98 happened and the rest was history.