If you allow the left to exist, unchecked, THIS is the eventual outcome:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/british-court-in-transgender-case-bible-belief-is-incompatible-with-human-dignity?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

The left is a disease. It's a blight. It's a cancer on society, and if it's allowed to exist unchecked it WILL destroy the society which is its host.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/british-court-in-transgender-case-bible-belief-is-incompatible-with-human-dignity?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro

The left is a disease. It's a blight. It's a cancer on society, and if it's allowed to exist unchecked it WILL destroy the society which is its host.

Fortunately our own Court has fallen on the side of religious liberty.

If/when that ceases to be the case, it’s time to start shooting those who presume themselves to be the arbiters of freedom and slavery.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

The left, which represents the majority of this country, is the future.  So deal with it 

Nope.

Come for liberties and catch bullets.  My faith is something I’m willing to die/kill over.

Which is, of course, exactly why the left wants to come for your guns.

You can’t oppress an armed populace.

So, a reminder:  when it comes time to bury/hide your guns, it’s time to start using them.  Piles of dead authoritarians are far more valuable to humanity than rooms full of live ones.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The pendulum of Democracy swings left and right over several decades.  You survived Obama; I'll survive Trump.  

Seems as if there are elements in the country that want people to get angry and violent....

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

The left, which represents the majority of this country, is the future.  So deal with it 

The left represents oblivion.  They will turn on you when the time is convenient.  This is the flaw that nearly all leftists fail to see.  They think there is room at the table for themselves but are shocked when the herd has them identified as a field hand or military grunt.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

The left represents oblivion.  They will turn on you when the time is convenient.  This is the flaw that nearly all leftists fail to see.  They think there is room at the table for themselves but are shocked when the herd has them identified as a field hand or military grunt.  

Or worse... a white male.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Or worse... a white male.

White straight Christian males will get the worst of it but there will be plenty of others relegated to menial duties assuming that they are not imprisoned.  The big problem with leftists is they fail to see the pyramid scheme aspect of leftist government.  There are only going to be a few at the top with a layer of commissars under them then everybody else is some variation of serf or peasant.  Leftists feel very threatened when there are a wide base of powerful people so they work to keep as much of it as possible to themselves.  Tibs can delude himself all he wants but the leftist utopia he longs for would have him digging potatoes in some province where he would struggle to stay warm and God help him if he eats the potatoes of the commissar or premier.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

I gotta tell ya, this place can get kind of boring and repetitive, but you bring a side of humor here that keeps me coming back for more.

The left. A majority of the country. :lol:

Good stuff, man. Post more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I gotta tell ya, this place can get kind of boring and repetitive, but you bring a side of humor here that keeps me coming back for more.

The left. A majority of the country. :lol:

Good stuff, man. Post more.

Proof of this: 

If he was correct, this book would be a best seller. 

1 hour ago, TPS said:

The pendulum of Democracy swings left and right over several decades.  You survived Obama; I'll survive Trump.  

Seems as if there are elements in the country that want people to get angry and violent....

You may have a point, but let me remind you that you'll survive Trump with more money in your accounts and the reality of a safer country.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The majority of the country is centrist. 

But keep thinking you have a clue while proving conclusively you do not. 

Rasmussen: http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_rhodes_cook/registering_by_party_where_the_democrats_and_republicans_are_ahead

It is registered voters and not the entire population.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You may have a point, but let me remind you that you'll survive Trump with more money in your accounts and the reality of a safer country.

You must not be married....

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

So you're conceding that a left majority doesn't translate to a positive future? 

no I didn’t express an opinion on it. Why do you keep reading words that aren’t there?

47 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not a fact, but you aren't an honest or informed person so I guess that's to be expected.

yea okay buddy

im also not 

s

e

r

i

o

u

s

s

s

s

s

Edited by Crayola64

3 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

yeah... keep telling yourself that.

nyt-divide.jpg

first they came for the conservatives. then they came for your guns... how much longer do you think it will be till they come for you?

trump-theyre-after-you.jpg

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, Foxx said:

yeah... keep telling yourself that.

nyt-divide.jpg

first they came for the conservatives. then they came for your guns... how much longer do you think it will be till they come for you?

trump-theyre-after-you.jpg

god you look dumb posting anything related to land and not people.  Who the ***** lives in those red areas by choice?

And the country is coming for the old way of thinking.  And it’ll die off with that good old elderly red population .  trump isn’t in the way lol.  It’s something that’s naturally happening 

Edited by Crayola64
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

If by "old way of thinking" you mean the establishment then you are correct. 

But that's not the point you're making, because you've put yourself into a partisan bubble and breathe ignorance rather than take an honest look around. You're a joke, and your posts just keep proving that assessment to be accurate. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

If by "old way of thinking" you mean the establishment then you are correct. 

But that's not the point you're making, because you've put yourself into a partisan bubble and breathe ignorance rather than take an honest look around. You're a joke, and your posts just keep proving that assessment to be accurate. 

of course I’m a joke.  I’m not a serious person (lol)

You say an impressive amount of objectively wrong things for someone who manages to say so little

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

*Thinks caring about the country is "sad"

*Thinks reading material for yourself is "loony"

*Thinks farmers are killing our country

Yeah -- he's an unabashed asshat who enjoys remaining ignorant. 

2020 won't be easy for him. But it'll be hilarious for us.

Nah I’m always happy.  My bank account does so much better under republican presidents.  And watching republicans lose is always funny as well.

so it’s a win-win for me.  

And big farm is killing this country, but okay

Edited by Crayola64