Eagles fans are off the rails!

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

No disrespect to Philly and their fans, but with all due respect they're a bunch of a mouth breathing scumbags who use sports fandom to rationalize their ***** violent behavior; respectfully speaking.  

Kind of like 100% of the idiots in Orchard Park that throw each other through flaming tables and chug beer out of some underaged girls ass?

• Thank you (+1) 1

The 97.5 fanatic experience on the drive home last night was priceless. Can't wait until we beat them.

30 minutes ago, John Adams said:

I don't think Philly is losing a lot of sleep over Buffalo fans' attacks, do you?

They should. Place is a hell hole.

7 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

No disrespect to Philly and their fans, but with all due respect they're a bunch of a mouth breathing scumbags who use sports fandom to rationalize their ***** violent behavior; respectfully speaking.  

This guy gets it

Edited by Joe in Winslow

3 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

They should. Place is a hell hole.

This guy gets it

I’m positive none of you guys have actually spent any significant time in Philly, but hey, keep making baseless attacks on places you have superficial knowledge of.

One of the best cities in America.

2 minutes ago, eanyills said:

I’m positive none of you guys have actually spent any significant time in Philly, but hey, keep making baseless attacks on places you have superficial knowledge of.

One of the best cities in America.

I've lived in this area probably longer than you have. It's a hellhole.