MNF: Bears at Redskins

YoloinOhio

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Trubisky really went 2nd overall before mahomes and Watson 

I didn't pay that close attention to QBs in that draft since I knew we wouldn't be drafting one without our future GM.  I knew Watson would be good though, since Clemson was on all the time.  Mahomes is a huge surprise,  although I think the baseball background could have predicted it.  He's also learning under the Yoda of QB coaches in Reid.

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

So a lot better than the announcing crew?  Because they need to get a lot better to be not good at all.

I probably sound like a broken record, because I post it multiple times every Monday. Booger is horrible. The worst announcer I have ever heard. Adds absolutely nothing. No insight, no coherent sentences, no proper announcing. They could replace him with a cardboard cutout of himself and it would be an improvement. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bills2ref said:

I probably sound like a broken record, because I post it multiple times every Monday. Booger is horrible. The worst announcer I have ever heard. Adds absolutely nothing. No insight, no coherent sentences, no proper announcing. They could replace him with a cardboard cutout of himself and it would be an improvement. 

It's like he models himself after Pepper Brooks which simply can't be unfunny......but it's unfunny.