Pats V Bills what I expect

PatsFanNH

2 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Umm so Chung couldn't be there? lol that said you obviously haven't watched Gilmore the last year or so.  Man has turned into a shut down corner, perhaps the best in the league right now.  could that happen? Sure! I was using Gilmore as the example it could be any of the corners because Allen sees X when it ends up being Z and he throws it quickly and it gets picked. 

Actually Gilmore really has turned into possibly the best CB in the league.  At least Chris Hogan & Gillislee washed out. Oh and nice trade for russel Bodine, where is he now?

5 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Umm so Chung couldn't be there? lol that said you obviously haven't watched Gilmore the last year or so.  Man has turned into a shut down corner, perhaps the best in the league right now.  could that happen? Sure! I was using Gilmore as the example it could be any of the corners because Allen sees X when it ends up being Z and he throws it quickly and it gets picked. 

Ummmm sooooo, liiiiikee, yeah....u like, totally.....do not remember this gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R317Rdhw2Gg

39 minutes ago, entropyrules said:

Watch to see if Hughes is getting around the edge and then whether the holds are called or not...if Hughes can't pressure Brady then it will be a long day for the Bills. My expectations for the chance of a Bills' victory are low - regardless of the officiating the Pat's simply have the better coach and QB - the tenor of the officiating will only dictate if the game is close or allows for a Pat's blow-out of the Bills. You have to give it to Brady - that tweet about the officials calling too many penalties was masterful in terms of setting up the rest of the season.

This.   It does matter.

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Ummmm sooooo, liiiiikee, yeah....u like, totally.....do not remember this gem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R317Rdhw2Gg

Umm ya that was on the Bills, and I said the last year and a half or so??? Man has really improved and playing lights out. Also rare for a miscommunication in that backfield.. it happens but its rare. 

26 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Question? does your D run on zone D usually?   Brady feasted on the Steelers Zone D, is it similar to theirs? 

And you should but see I see a close game and then Allen misreads the coverage and Gilmore picks him off for a pick 6 to win the game for the Pats. IE. I expect Allens youth and inexperience be the deciding factor.. THIS time.. But heck I will probably be wrong..  lol

I feel that it will be a combination of Allens youth and the lack of holding calls on Jerry Hughes that will be the deciding factor.  If Jerry isn’t held all game, he’s gonna feast.  If he doesn’t feast, he’s going to be held all game

5 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Actually Gilmore really has turned into possibly the best CB in the league.  At least Chris Hogan & Gillislee washed out. Oh and nice trade for russel Bodine, where is he now?

BB misses as often as he hits on trades, the difference is he can afford to, he has the coolest seat of any NFL HC so he can make bad trades/FA Signings and be fine while most can not. (maybe Andy Reid??)

HOGAN Didnt wash out 3 SB trips in 4 years isnt bad. and he helped a lot. 

Edited by PatsFanNH

The Bills played them very tough in their second match up last year at your place, and they are much better on O this year.

If the Bills get Taron Johnson and Singletary back, then I think it could be competitive.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Umm ya that was on the Bills, and I said the last year and a half or so??? Man has really improved and playing lights out. Also rare for a miscommunication in that backfield.. it happens but its rare. 

Umm, could u like...not...like....ummmm, communicate like a 13 year old girl from Santa Monic circa 1998 and like...get jokes and stuff?!?!  Cuz you're like TOTALLY on a Bills board and, like, well sometimes we make jokes and stuff??!?  K bye!!!

• Haha (+1) 4

Depends on whether or not this Bills team craps it’s pants at the mere thought of playing the Patriots*** like the Rams did in the SB or if they decide to play up to the level of the competition, which I think they’re more capable of than recent seasons past. I think it’s either gonna be a close low scoring game or another long day full of boneheaded mistakes for Bills fans. 

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Umm, could u like...not...like....ummmm, communicate like a 13 year old girl from Santa Monic circa 1998 and like...get jokes and stuff?!?!  Cuz you're like TOTALLY on a Bills board and, like, well sometimes we make jokes and stuff??!?  K bye!!!

You start with a weird "not facing federal drug charges" and I respond with UMM because the person your speaking of is PLAYING still.  See people use Umm when they are confused by a weird thing you said, or as I did poke a joke back at you.. see Pats fans also joke.. so maybe do as Rogers suggested a couple years ago and R-E-L-A-X,. its all good man.. just misunderstanding eachothers writing skills missing eachothers jokes.. :) it happens 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. This is going be a low scoring affair, yes neither team has faced a good team yet. (and lets face it how different would the Giants game have been with that rookie instead of Eli) but the Pats are the 1st rank D and the Bills the 6th ranked D. neither is a push over. 

2.  Close game - I see it going into the 4th quarter something like 13-10. Especially if Edelman is unable to play. 

3. Sacks golour - i see 10 sacks in this game! i'll say 5 a side. Patriots on 2 backup tackles (hopefully Cannon back but who knows) and well  as I have read hear from Bills Fans Allen holds onto the ball a long time and with the Pats secondary I don't see that changing this week.

those are three thing stick out to me for this matchup. I want a good game with Neither side having any major injuries, been way to many of those threw out the NFL this year. 

I just watched the pats* and jets game and I have to be honest, Brady does not look sharp. He missed a lot of throws he normally makes. I know the score indicated a blowout but the jets were not capable of doing anything on offense, nothing. The pats* looked sloppier on offense than I expected. Brady hit most of his short stuff but was pretty inconsistent on the intermediate stuff.

Luke Falk can not throw a football 15 yards and it allowed your D to pin their ears back all day. I think the pats* D is good, but the team you played yesterday with Falk is a much different one than the Bills played. I expect the Bills to play you guys very similar to how you guys played the jets on Sunday.

I agree it will be closer than most think but I believe the scores will be a little higher. I see something like 30-27. For us it will come down to turnovers and eliminating mistakes. If we execute and put together a solid 4 quarters, we have a shot. Thanks for being a reasonable pats* fan, I knew there had to be one of you out there!

Edited by Juice_32

11 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Of course Chung can be there.  It’s not like nfl players that get indicted for cocaine possession get suspended or anything.  Rico Gathers gets suspended for weed possession......yet Chung will probably play the entire season, help them win a super bowl then move on to another team.....then get suspended 

1 minute ago, transient said:

Depends on whether or not this Bills team craps it’s pants at the mere thought of playing the Patriots*** like the Rams did in the SB or if they decide to play up to the level of the competition, which I think they’re more capable of than recent seasons past. I think it’s either gonna be a close low scoring game or another long day full of boneheaded mistakes for Bills fans. 

Even if the Bills do, there is no reason get down on your team.  At worse its a learning experience and the Bills will get better moving forward.   There will be no need for the threads like "Bills suck we have beaten nobody" or "we lose again lets start over"  

So far in 3 games, the Bills haven't come close to playing a 'complete' game.  For this reason, I expect that the game will get out of hand due to a poor quarter or span of play by the Bills.

But regardless, Buffalo just needs to focus on just getting better each week.  So long as they continue to get better each week, this will be a totally different monster come week 17 and playoffs!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Juice_32 said:

I just watched the pats* and jets game and I have to be honest, Brady does not look sharp. He missed a lot of throws he normally makes. I know the score indicated a blowout but the jets were not capable of doing anything on offense, nothing. The pats* looked sloppier on offense than I expected. Brady hit most of his short stuff but was pretty inconsistent on the intermediate stuff.

Luke Falk can not throw a football 15 yards and it allowed your D to pin their ears back all day. I think the pats* D is good, but the team you played yesterday with Falk is a much different one than the Bills played. I expect the Bills to play you guys very similar to how you guys played the jets on Sunday.

I agree it will be closer than most think but I believe the scores will be a little higher. I see something like 30-27. For us it will come down to turnovers an eliminating mistakes. If we execute and out together a solid 4 quarters, we have a shot. Thanks for being a reasonable pats* fan, I knew there had to be one of you out there!

Pats D has not allowed a offensive TD since the AFCCG.. and have not allowed a first half SCORE since the end of last season. 

Brady looked off as soon as Edelman went down with a rib injury.. Before that they scored 3 TD's on 3 drives. 

If the Bills have a realistic shot to pull off the upset, the D-Line needs to have monster games. The Giants SB-winning model against the *Pats was to rush 4 only and get strong heat up the middle, hitting Brady as much as possible.

Oliver, Dirty Harry and Star need to get big pushes. If that happens, we have a shot of putting a ***** in the Evil Empire.

If the Bills are smart they play ball control offense and try to run the ball. If this offensive line shows up and feels like playing they can run the ball effectively on anyone. Mix in some throws to Beasley when man coverage shows itself and take a couple of shots especially with Knox down the seam. That and hope our D feeds off the rabid faithful and goes nuts. If the Patsies are without Edelman it won't be as easy to throw the ball for them and they won't get that quick timing offense going as well. Maybe a bit more time for our pass rush to get to Tawmy. Lots of ifs but this is where it can start. The Bills have to decide if they want this game or continue to be the Pats 2 dollar Whure on Nickel night.

Edited by BeefCurtns

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Of course Chung can be there.  It’s not like nfl players that get indicted for cocaine possession get suspended or anything.  Rico Gathers gets suspended for weed possession......yet Chung will probably play the entire season, help them win a super bowl then move on to another team.....then get suspended 

He is with the Pats 2 more years.  He isnt going anywhere.  Also that incident is so dang weird!!! dont wanna go into it but he wasnt even there when the cops came lol,.. just weird.