Mutiny in Miami after Blow out Loss

Golden Goat

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I wasn't sure if the guy in the pink shirt was waving at the guy or throwing a punch.

and I assume that was from the week before no?

also think that as the stadium was pretty full yestrday with Pats fans..or at least looked that way on TV when the redzone would show it

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Except I don't think McDermott would ever run the score up on an opponent like that. 30-something to 3, then it's all the backups getting playing time, mostly runs up the middle.

That's disappointing, and doesnt bode well for his coaching career if accurate.

This is professional sports, not pop warner.

Again, I'll take the rings.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

I disagree. It lacks class and respect for the other players. It also opens you up to needless injury.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I dont care about running up the score, but you should damn well have backups in there , especially younger players, to gain experience and learn

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I disagree. It lacks class and respect for the other players. It also opens you up to needless injury.

I never said it was classy. But neither are those gaudy Super Bowl Championship rings.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I dont care about running up the score, but you should damn well have backups in there , especially younger players, to gain experience and learn

Yeah, I wont disagree with that. And my comment was mostly a facetious call-out to the "Patriot Way". But I dont feel bad about running up the score in Pro Sports. Even when it happens to us. You're paid professionals. If you dont like it, stop them.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

1 hour ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

There have been a few 0-16 or 1-15 teams that could vie for that prize. Fitzpatrick is probably a better QB than some of those teams had.

The 0-16 Browns were at least competitive in some games. Some of those games were close through 3 quarters. Miami is just getting smoked every week. They've lost by an average of 46 points.

7 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

I never said it was classy. But neither are those gaudy Super Bowl Championship rings.

Yeah, I wont disagree with that. And my comment was mostly a facetious call-out to the "Patriot Way". But I dont feel bad about running up the score in Pro Sports. Even when it happens to us. You're paid professionals. If you dont like it, stop them.

agreed

13 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

It has to be difficult being a Dolphins fan. Any problems we think the Bills have are becoming trivial compared to that mess.

Yeah, must be tough spending the day lounging on their boat with their hot Latina girlfriends instead of bumping beer bellies with Stan all Sunday. I feel really bad for them.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, CLTbills said:

The 0-16 Browns were at least competitive in some games. Some of those games were close through 3 quarters. Miami is just getting smoked every week. They've lost by an average of 46 points.

And the season the Chargers went 1-15, seven of those losses were by 3 points or less.

Miami.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1