Anybody Been to Downtown Baltimore Lately?

Irv

Baltimore has very real problems but most of the city is quite nice and no doubt most of the neighborhoods are nicer than yours. But I have a feeling that you are not here to learn. 

3 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Just driving by and glancing at the city from afar...it looks like a tough town.

I can also tell by your user name than you don't know what you're talking about.  

12 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Baltimore has very real problems but most of the city is quite nice and no doubt most of the neighborhoods are nicer than yours. But I have a feeling that you are not here to learn. 

I can also tell by your user name than you don't know what you're talking about.  

Yes...I have heard about the build up of Baltimore, beginning with the waterfront project years ago.I hear it is nice. Buffalo gets a bad rap as well, but it is rich in culture. What does my username have to do with anything. Lighten up!

22 minutes ago, Rocket94 said:

Yes...I have heard about the build up of Baltimore, beginning with the waterfront project years ago.I hear it is nice. Buffalo gets a bad rap as well, but it is rich in culture. What does my username have to do with anything. Lighten up!

Hahaha you'd have better luck telling a stone to fly then telling Max Fischer to lighten up.

1 minute ago, Max Fischer said:

I know as much about you from a username as I would know about a city by driving by from a distance.

Ok...I get it. Many of us here have grown up in the east and the rust belt. It was just a comment...forget it! I still hear everyday what a dump that Buffalo is. I dont like it either. 

I moved down to DC a few years back and finally made my way to Baltimore for the first time earlier this summer. We were only hanging around the waterfront area, but that area was really nice. Definitely hoping to go back again soon.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, row_33 said:

stupid driver chose to get through Baltimore on US 1, took us through the heart of the situation.

Oh sorry that was the summer of 1983, the good old days....

:(

LOL  I did that once coming back from VA Beach.  Missed a turn on 95 at 2 AM and ended up in the mean streets.  

also back around '83

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

LOL  I did that once coming back from VA Beach.  Missed a turn on 95 at 2 AM and ended up in the mean streets.  

also back around '83

it was a baseball trip to Philly and Baltimore and to see DC as well

about 2 hours outside of DC the radio said it was the 20th anniversary of King's March on Washington with millions expected to attend.

so all DC monuments, except Arlington, were cordoned off by security, our pics are from half a mile away, always go back to Arlington for visits to the area.

subway in the city was free with the popo on every car