Pro Football Network: Bills one of teams in on Clowney trade

YoloinOhio

Here’s a great Israeli Couscous recipe from Chef Alon Shaya. His restaurant here won the James Beard Award for Best New Restaurant in America a couple of years ago. It is primarily Mediterranean foods with a bit of a New Orleans influence (at least at times). At any rate, this is pretty easy and makes a versatile side when attending parties or hosting. 

https://www.today.com/recipes/israeli-couscous-summer-vegetables-recipe-t153858

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Here’s a great Israeli Couscous recipe from Chef Alon Shaya. His restaurant here won the James Beard Award for Best New Restaurant in America a couple of years ago. It is primarily Mediterranean foods with a bit of a New Orleans influence (at least at times). At any rate, this is pretty easy and makes a versatile side when attending parties or hosting. 

I've pretty much made that myself many times - though a slightly different recipe.

Also really tasty with some grilled chicken breasts sliced into it.

FWIW, I think CLowney would be a good addition to the team.

But only if the price was right. And I doubt that it would be, so I doubt he'll come.

But I would like him to.

Edited by Simstim
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Man I miss my moms cooking Couscous/vegetable and Moroccan fish is what she used make for Friday night dinner Shabbat , 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I filed this in my recipes under “Clowney’s Cous Cous” 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

With respect the first sentence is not the relevant bit. It is the bit immediately after your bolded. "The player may sign ONLY a one-year Player Contract with his Prior Club for that season.." 

That could not be clearer to me. 

Sorry, but you're wrong.  The clause "with his Prior Club" suggests that the one-year provision applies only to the franchising club.  If the provision was meant to apply to any contract the player might sign with any club, then the better phrasing would have been  "The player may sign only a one-year Player Contract for that season."  

Whether the wanna be lawyers here want to admit it or not, this part of the CBA is poorly drafted and there is wiggle room here. 

15 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Would you ever sit them out at the pool, baking in it's thin aluminum pouch to get warm?

I do that.

Putting them between your legs, near your groinal area, works just as well.

I heard.

22 hours ago, Just Joshin' said:

Does AB have his old helmet - nope.  An agent can create what ever set of facts he/she wants but that does not mean they will prevail.  Clowney  can not sign and is not disputed by either side based on the CBA. If even remotely possible, it would have been pursued by now.

Could AB wear the old helmet model?  Yup.  Rosenhaus did better than the agents for Brady and Rodgers on that point.  And the fact that an issue hasn't been pursued doesn't mean that it lacks merit - it could also mean that nobody has been creative/intelligent enough to identify and attack the point. 

22 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

I have already contradicted with actual reported info - on the other hand you have only given your opinion that differs from everyone else.  Show me a case that went you way and I will believe it.  Up until now it has not happened and has been reported by multiple outlets that it can’t happen per the CBA.

Yeah a sharp lawyer that lost 2 appeals that were found baseless and his client had to go back and do exactly what the league and NFLPA agreed to.  Plus it made his client look like a whining idiot and forced the GM to demand he return an lo and behold - AB backs down totally like a baby.

One more time - what is "actual reported info" - a journalist's interpretation of a contractual provision?