Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Caveman

Opener (at NYJ) - Gauging interest in going as a group?

Recommended Posts

I wanted to gauge if there's any interest in trying to go to the opener as a group?  I live in NJ and haven't been to a game down here before, was thinking about trying to go to one of the first two, but I'd probably be more inclined to go with a group of folks who are rooting for Buffalo.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My son's HS is playing in a football tournament at Met Life the following Saturday so I might make it a double header and catch Bills/Giants.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I wanted to gauge if there's any interest in trying to go to the opener as a group?  I live in NJ and haven't been to a game down here before, was thinking about trying to go to one of the first two, but I'd probably be more inclined to go with a group of folks who are rooting for Buffalo.

 

I went to a Bills/Jets game a couple years ago at Met Life.  The Bills tailgate was next the the Izod Center and it almost felt like being at Hammer's Lot ... at the very least, it felt like a home game tailgate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t post at all just like to read and have a good laugh with some of you’s but I’ll be there with some other bills fans. Let me know what lot the party is in. Can’t wait 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be there with a ton of friends, my wife and  I are usually the only Bills fans in the group. We do a mixed tailgate, I rarely deal w any nonsense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A group? As in a Gang? The Jets & the Bills  Sharks? Probably a good idea in joisy.

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, BrainwashedBillsFan said:

I don’t post at all just like to read and have a good laugh with some of you’s but I’ll be there with some other bills fans. Let me know what lot the party is in. Can’t wait 

 

Go to the NYC Bills Backers website. There should be a map showing where the sans-Pinto tailgate is, over by the Izod Center. The only crappy part is you have to walk a mile from there to reach the stadium.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

 

Go to the NYC Bills Backers website. There should be a map showing where the sans-Pinto tailgate is, over by the Izod Center. The only crappy party is you have to walk a mile from there to reach the stadium.

 

Sounds good brother thanks for the info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have fun guys.  I’ll see some of you at the home opener as we’re flying up from FL for the weekend.  My kids are going on Maid of the Mist for the 1st time.  Should be a fun weekend.  I’ll be at Hammers on Sunday with all of my cousins nephews and boys..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The North Jersey Bills Backers And NYC Bills Backers will be there in force. We have a great tailgate and take over a big section of parking lot. Most of us are sitting in sec 336. Get in touch with the North Jersey or NYC Backers for details. Or PM me with your info and I can keep you in the loop!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

 

Go to the NYC Bills Backers website. There should be a map showing where the sans-Pinto tailgate is, over by the Izod Center. The only crappy party is you have to walk a mile from there to reach the stadium.

 

Try doing it a week after having a vasectomy.  I had good reason to be a little ornery the night we met there.  @CountryCletus has no soul.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

Try doing it a week after having a vasectomy.  I had good reason to be a little ornery the night we met there.  @CountryCletus has no soul.

 

 

What did YOU need a vasectomy for :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

What did YOU need a vasectomy for :lol:

And why was @CountryCletus performing it???

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

What did YOU need a vasectomy for :lol:

 

In hindsight ... all I can say is, Joe .. go ***** yourself!!!!!!!!

 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gugny said:

 

In hindsight ... all I can say is, Joe .. go ***** yourself!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Man you're Killing me here brother 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

 

Man you're Killing me here brother 

 

LOL.  The walk to the stadium was bad enough.  THEN after the game it turned into a 2+ hour "walk" back to the hotel.  As far as the vasectomy, I'll never forget a 70+ year old as a guest on Letterman, talking about his new baby.  I'm still hopeful that I'll get laid in the next 20-25 years and I'm not taking any chances!!!

  • Haha (+1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gugny said:

 

LOL.  The walk to the stadium was bad enough.  THEN after the game it turned into a 2+ hour "walk" back to the hotel.  As far as the vasectomy, I'll never forget a 70+ year old as a guest on Letterman, talking about his new baby.  I'm still hopeful that I'll get laid in the next 20-25 years and I'm not taking any chances!!!

 

That sounds fun!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gugny said:

 

LOL.  The walk to the stadium was bad enough.  THEN after the game it turned into a 2+ hour "walk" back to the hotel.  As far as the vasectomy, I'll never forget a 70+ year old as a guest on Letterman, talking about his new baby.  I'm still hopeful that I'll get laid in the next 20-25 years and I'm not taking any chances!!!

 

I think March Madness is like CPA tax season for the urologists. Sorry.....need a long weekend, and no more babies. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

 

In hindsight ... all I can say is, Joe .. go ***** yourself!!!!!!!!

 

 

32 odd years ago, the doctor who performed my vasectomy stated that my body would then just absorb the sperm.  Guggles is 100% accurate in his statement.

  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

32 odd years ago, the doctor who performed my vasectomy stated that my body would then just absorb the sperm.  Guggles is 100% accurate in his statement.

 

My doctor did not tell me this, and I admire him for sparing me that tidbit. 

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

32 odd years ago, the doctor who performed my vasectomy stated that my body would then just absorb the sperm.  Guggles is 100% accurate in his statement.

 

So, in short, you end up ****ing yourself. :lol:

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Jets fans are the worst.  

 

Eagles fans are probably the absolute worst. Jets fans are close.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

 

Eagles fans are probably the absolute worst. Jets fans are close.

 

This. Eagles fans suck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...