This is Why Peole Go to Chick Fil A

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Hmmm. I go to Chik Fil A because the food is good, the stores are clean and the staff is friendly. It’s much better than a Micky Ds , but it’s quite possible an idiot like that could get hired at a Chik Fil A. 

Possible but unlikely. The interview process appears to be designed to filter those people out.

• Chick-Fil-A Interview Questions | Job Interview Advice

https://jobinterviewadvice.org/chick-fil-a-interview-questions

May 19, 2018 · A2: Customer service is likely to be a part of at least one of your Chick-Fil-A interview questions because customer service is central to the Chick-Fil-A mission. You should impress upon your interviewer that you intend to be customer-focused during your employment at Chick-Fil-A for the

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Possible but unlikely. The interview process appears to be designed to filter those people out.

• Chick-Fil-A Interview Questions | Job Interview Advice

https://jobinterviewadvice.org/chick-fil-a-interview-questions

May 19, 2018 · A2: Customer service is likely to be a part of at least one of your Chick-Fil-A interview questions because customer service is central to the Chick-Fil-A mission. You should impress upon your interviewer that you intend to be customer-focused during your employment at Chick-Fil-A for the

Seems like pretty standard interview fare that any young person with half a brain could answer in a positive manner. They might not mean it,  but they know how to give the answer that is being sought. They could be a left wingnut and bs their way through. I wouldn’t go as far as to put it in the unlikely category. Not these days. 

4 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Seems like pretty standard interview fare that any young person with half a brain could answer in a positive manner. They might not mean it,  but they know how to give the answer that is being sought. They could be a left wingnut and bs their way through. I wouldn’t go as far as to put it in the unlikely category. Not these days. 

The kids stupid enough to refuse service to a first responder have no clue how to get through an interview.

If I was Law Enforcement, I wouldn't be caught dead ordering food in uniform. The risk of some loser doing something to your food has to be high. 

How dumb is the former employee who couldn't identify a paramedic from a LEO? So many people are too stupid to even function in our societies simplest roles.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Needle said:

How dumb is the former employee who couldn't identify a paramedic from a LEO? So many people are too stupid to even function in our societies simplest roles.

Probably not too bright, but this comes from a lifetime of being taught “ man in uniform bad “. 

8 hours ago, Needle said:

If I was Law Enforcement, I wouldn't be caught dead ordering food in uniform. The risk of some loser doing something to your food has to be high. 

Chick fil a is the only fast food joint I ever go to in uniform. Instead of getting this treatment, you feel appreciated. Customers and staff routinely “thank you for your service”.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Chick fil a is the only fast food joint I ever go to in uniform. Instead of getting this treatment, you feel appreciated. Customers and staff routinely “thank you for your service”.

Really? I get all kinds of crap when I wear my uniform there.

2014-10-05-unicorn.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

LAWSUIT: San Antonio to Face the Music for Chick-fil-A Airport Ban.

Discrimination works both ways Kiddies................

I still don't understand how Democrats can cite the Southern Poverty Law Center when creating policy. That's like asking Anti-fa to interpret the 1st Amendment when drafting legislation.

The mainstream media also uses  the SPLC, to back their condemnation of many conservative groups. How many times do we see: "he donated to this group, which the SPLC says are terrorists" without any proof whatsoever, before we ask for accountability?

• Thank you (+1) 1