Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wonder if it will ever be truly investigated? 

Honestly, I think Epstein did kill himself, but the opportunity for him to do so was manufactured.

But that does not at all reduce the entertainment value I'm getting from these memes.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/10/2019 at 2:43 PM, Doc said:

Speaking of this, my wife watches a new show called “Evil” and they had a medium as a character and she was asked if Epstein killed himself and she said no.

I would imagine that any show appearing on the major networks has a filter applied so no anti-MSM narrative gets through.  I'm thinking that some show like Madam Secretary is in line for a story arc where an Epstein-like character dies and is later revealed to be suicide or an attempt to silence that character by a right wing power base.  Lead the yokels to a correct line of thought so to speak.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, njbuff said:

That can't be real.

it has to be a parody cause there is no way on earth you can be telling that to kids who haven't even reached double figures in age.

Yeah, you never see the kids and the two women in a real camera shot. It sure made a lot of people angry though, from the replies.