Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

Epstein Island Sold to Wealthy Middle Eastern Businessman Haadid Nahkil Muhssef

by Ben Jackson November 13, 2019

A wealthy Middle Eastern businessman Haadid Nahkil Muhssef has purchased Jeffrey Epstein‘s pedophile island for $56 million. The purchase comes months after the controversial financier committed suicide while on suicide watch in a New York jail.

Not much is known about Muhssef except that he has many ties to the same people that Jeffrey Epstein did.

It is reported that Bill Clinton took the first flight on Muhssef’s plane to the island after purchase.

Clinton promised that nothing illicit is going on there, even if it had in the past.

“This is a completely new ownership, so there’s nothing like the all that kinky gratuitous sex with underage blonde girls like Lindsay or . . . Mackenzie or Leighanne. None of that,” Clinton said.

Locals say Epstein was flying in underage girls long after his conviction for sex crimes—and authorities did nothing to stop him. “It was like he was flaunting it,” says an employee at the airstrip on St. Thomas. “But it was said that he always tipped really well, so everyone overlooked it.”

ABC has refused to air this story.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

“This is a completely new ownership, so there’s nothing like the all that kinky gratuitous sex with underage blonde girls like Lindsay or . . . Mackenzie or Leighanne. None of that,” Clinton said.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Alan has run to the defense of liberal personalities quite a bit more than the likes of Trump.  For the future use glue instead of water if you want nonsense to stick.

Eh, this is the best they got. Liberals are like little kids showing off their finger paintings. You pat them on the head, tell them they're a good boy/girl/other, then toss their great accomplishment in the trash after they walk away.

28 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, this is the best they got. Liberals are like little kids showing off their finger paintings. You pat them on the head, tell them they're a good boy/girl/other, then toss their great accomplishment in the trash after they walk away.

You mean I don't have to keep it on my refrigerator door forever? 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You mean I don't have to keep it on my refrigerator door forever? 

Well, if you want to, sure. However, considering they're offended by your morning bowel movements, caring about their feelz shouldn't be a priority.

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Liberals are like little kids showing off their finger paintings. You pat them on the head, tell them they're a good boy/girl/other, then toss their great accomplishment in the trash after they walk away.

I beg to differ.  Liberals aren't like little kids.  

Liberals are like Slinkies. Not really useful for anything but they are fun to push down the stairs

Ghislaine Maxwell's personal emails were HACKED sparking fears that damaging information about high-profile individuals linked to Jeffrey Epstein's sex trafficking case, including Prince Andrew, could be leaked

In August, 2000 pages of court documents relating to Epstein failed to redact one of Maxwell's email addresses

The revelation was made in a letter filed by the British socialite's lawyers in the defamation case brought against her by Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Guiffre, DailyMail.com has learned.

'Despite the Second Circuit's best efforts, it made serious mistakes. For example, it redacted a non-party's name in one location but not another; so the media immediately gained access to that name,' Gee wrote.

'As another example, it redacted Ms. Maxwell's email address (which linked to her own domain name) in one location but not another; shortly afterward hackers breached the host computer.'

The Daily Telegraph reported that Maxwell used a secret mail server, and not a major service like Google, which can keep emails out of the hands of authorities, but which increased the risk of them being hacked.  

Last week, attorneys for Maxwell and Giuffre appeared in court to hash out a time frame for the unsealing of more documents in the case which include depositions from more than two dozen people, including a number of new witnesses and potentially Epstein.

Those are expected to be released on a 'rolling basis' in the coming weeks. Those who are named in the documents, described as 'non-parties' to the case, will be notified in two weeks and they will get a two-week period to file an objection.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...either the back was "overworked" or he was castrated......the latter works..........

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/31/weinstein-accuser-tells-court-his-genitalia-looked-like-a-*****/

An ex-actress who claims Harvey Weinstein raped her told a court at his trial Friday that his genitalia were so “deformed,” she actually pitied him — and that he shot his penis with an erection drug moments before the alleged attack.

“The first time I saw him fully naked, I felt, I thought he was deformed and intersex,” Jessica Mann, 34, a Washington state native, told Manhattan Supreme Court jurors during Weinstein’s rape and sex assault trial.

“He has extreme scarring that I didn’t know if maybe he was a burn victim. He does not have testicles and it appears like he has a *****,” Mann said as Weinstein bowed his head while seated at the defense table.

Mann said when she first saw Weinstein in the buff, she performed consensual oral sex on him.

“When I first saw him naked, I was filled with compassion, absolute compassion,” she said through tears, adding, “It seemed his anger came from a place of shame.”

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/31/weinstein-accuser-tells-court-his-genitalia-looked-like-a-*****/

An ex-actress who claims Harvey Weinstein raped her told a court at his trial Friday that his genitalia were so “deformed,” she actually pitied him — and that he shot his penis with an erection drug moments before the alleged attack.

“The first time I saw him fully naked, I felt, I thought he was deformed and intersex,” Jessica Mann, 34, a Washington state native, told Manhattan Supreme Court jurors during Weinstein’s rape and sex assault trial.

“He has extreme scarring that I didn’t know if maybe he was a burn victim. He does not have testicles and it appears like he has a *****,” Mann said as Weinstein bowed his head while seated at the defense table.

Mann said when she first saw Weinstein in the buff, she performed consensual oral sex on him.

“When I first saw him naked, I was filled with compassion, absolute compassion,” she said through tears, adding, “It seemed his anger came from a place of shame.”

ouch... this dude has practically already served most of his sentence after this outing.

• Haha (+1) 1

Public gets online access to Jeffrey Epstein's prosecution files

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A new records vault related to the Jeffrey Epstein case has been opened.

Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg on Thursday announced an online portal filled with documents, videos and audio files concerning the 2006-2008 prosecution of the infamous sex offender.

All of these records have been previously released in response to public records requests.

Link to the files

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2