Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Since I missed that day, it's hilarious that people don't understand your point above -- and blew right past the set up question which was asked. The reporter asked 45 if he believed GM was going to expose "powerful men" with the material in her possession. That's the endeavor for which Trump was wishing her well. 

I'd be surprised by people's failure to grasp context if it wasn't so predictable among the NPC lot. 

Welcome back!

How was your time in TBD jail?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Welcome back!

How was your time in TBD jail?

Being a first timer, it was a ride. The hazing and initiation rituals involved a lot of breaking of folding tables and drinking shots out of a bowling ball. 

All in all, could have been worse. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Since I missed that day, it's hilarious that people don't understand your point above -- and blew right past the set up question which was asked. The reporter asked 45 if he believed GM was going to expose "powerful men" with the material in her possession. That's the endeavor for which Trump was wishing her well. 

Here are the actual quotes.

Reporter: A lot of people want to know if she’s going to turn in powerful people. Do you feel like she is going to turn in powerful men? How do you see that working out?

Trump: I don’t know, I haven’t really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly.

Trump responds "I don't know" to the question, then wishes her well, frankly.

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'd be surprised by people's failure to grasp context if it wasn't so predictable among the NPC lot. 

I am glad you cleared that up DR. I was wondering what he meant when he said that, Funny how everyone in the msm missed it too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I didn't even have to hear his response do know it was likely very sarcastic or taken way out of context.  

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I didn't even have to hear his response do know it was likely very sarcastic or taken way out of context.  

I figured it was taken out of context but never heard how the question was asked. I hope that the evidence that was uncovered in this case blows the lid off this powder keg and people (celebs, policians, and business leaders) are held responsible.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

I figured it was taken out of context but never heard how the question was asked. I hope that the evidence that was uncovered in this case blows the lid off this powder keg and people (celebs, policians, and business leaders) are held responsible.

Agreed. We all do -- even if that evidence leads to Trump himself (it won't, but if it did, so be it). :beer: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed. We all do -- even if that evidence leads to Trump himself (it won't, but if it did, so be it). :beer: 

Yes if Trump was involved he should go down like everyone else. Let's just open that black book and expose the lot of them,

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What, in the past 4 years, would lead you to believe that the "fine people" in the media would ever misrepresent or take out-of-context anything that Trump says?

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

It begins with trafficking children...

it doesn't end there...

it begins there...

Some of the items covered in the video:

The discovery was made last month after investigative officers decoded encrypted messages using the EncroChat secure communication tool, which police forces across Europe have already used to arrest hundreds of organized crime suspects, according to The Washington Post.

EncroChat was busted earlier this month, it was posted about here:

• Thank you (+1) 3

59 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Some of the items covered in the video:

EncroChat was busted earlier this month, it was posted about here:

The dominoes are falling.

Sadly, these are the activities that no one wants to acknowledge even exists.

For what reason, I don't know.

3 hours ago, Reality Check said:

It begins with trafficking children...

it doesn't end there...

it begins there...

Its amazing the things they tell you under the banner of entertainment. They add a few things that don't seem technologically possible. People react saying "No way this couldn't happen. This is too far fetched." They then laugh at how naive we are.

Edit: Full disclosure. I'm a bit of a hypocrite as I loved this movie. I'm a sucker for horror/thrillers.

In the same vein.

Edited by LB3
  • Thank you (+1) 4