Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

This might matter if the guy had even a fig leaf of credibility left. Didn't all the police unions go in big for Trump?

New Orleans (CNN)Attorney General William Barr said investigators are learning of "serious irregularities" at the New York jail where accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein was found dead of an apparent suicide over the weekend.

"We are now learning of serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation," Barr told a national policing conference in New Orleans on Monday morning.
Barr said he was "appalled" and "angry" to learn of the Metropolitan Correctional Center's "failure to adequately secure this prisoner."

I could have sworn this topic was posted the day he was arrested and such. It was then there were numerous jokes about how long he would last before he was to be suicided. I can't find that shiz. 

I need to know if I won the date is suicide pool. Who deleted it? I am very displeased, because I think I might have won. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Paulus said:

I could have sworn this topic was posted the day he was arrested and such. It was then there were numerous jokes about how long he would last before he was to be suicided. I can't find that shiz. 

I need to know if I won the date is suicide pool. Who deleted it? I am very displeased, because I think I might have won. 

This is a new topic; the original was deleted by its creator, who claimed that he deleted it because he was very upset that a completely different topic was discussed 50 pages in (but who really deleted it because he's a ***** idjitard.)

• Like (+1) 1

I think Epstein is a small part of a very deep, very dark worldwide organized, very sophisticated pedophilia/trafficking organization.  I think the information he had/has is so damning that  it'd destabilize whole industries and whole countries, including the US.  He and Maxwell were the "storefront" for a larger organization of people.  

People talk about third rail groups all the time - I think this is a bonafide secret one that truly exists.  

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dpberr said:

I think Epstein is a small part of a very deep, very dark worldwide organized, very sophisticated pedophilia/trafficking organization.  I think the information he had/has is so damning that  it'd destabilize whole industries and whole countries, including the US.  He and Maxwell were the "storefront" for a larger organization of people.  

People talk about third rail groups all the time - I think this is a bonafide secret one that truly exists.  

100%

This has existed in elite circles for decades (if not centuries). It's spread to multiple agencies, institutions, countries, and industries -- so much so they've boasted about it in plain sight for years. Rubbing our faces in it with symbolism: 

Example:

2Wbyr.png

Image result for fbi releases list of pedo symbols

9 minutes ago, dpberr said:

This is accurate.

It’s why they went through hell and high-water to force Trump out of office (coup attempt).

Trump was recruited to run for this purpose.  It’s the reason for most major policy positions.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I won't be surprised at all if Maxwell ends up "cooperating", I actually expect it to happen. I am sure her current marching orders are now to give every impression that Epstein was the head of the snake, and to attempt to tie everything off at him, in order to shield the ties that go higher.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So all ya got is Shady?  Yeah that’s some damn good truth!  I hope you never have and never will sit on a jury. 

He hates Trump, and will accept any sliver of rationalization to hold that line.

***** him. Not worth arguing all these points over and over...

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Eh, if the best they got against Clooney is a BJ in a bathroom from an adult woman, I'm not terribly worried for him.

Yes, but it does tarnish Danny Ocean's image to get a BJ from that hag. He should have passed her off to Reuben.

• Haha (+1) 2