Jeffrey Epstein Arrested, DEAD in apparent suicide 8/10/19. Epstein Handler Maxwell arrested/denied bail.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

I think he honestly killed himself, the most crazy radical point of view.

When given a choice between a conspiracy theory and employee incompetence (especially of prison guards), I usually choose the latter.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

When given a choice between a conspiracy theory and employee incompetence (especially of prison guards), I usually choose the latter.  

People tend to see suicide as some great mystery.  I can fully understand how someone can reach the end of their tether and, seeing absolutely no reason to continue, end it all.

a few writers like Camus and Walker Percy have dealt with this in detail, Percy suggesting we face this dilemma constantly and must choose to overcome it and live as one who has a new outlook from escaping death.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

People tend to see suicide as some great mystery.  I can fully understand how someone can reach the end of their tether and, seeing absolutely no reason to continue, end it all.

a few writers like Camus and Walker Percy have dealt with this in detail, Percy suggesting we face this dilemma constantly and must choose to overcome it and live as one who has a new outlook from escaping death.

Except there's problems with that theory: 1) he had all materials that could aid in suicide removed. 2) he had 24/7 eyes on guards. 3) the security cameras "malfunctioned" the same day. There's too many coincidences to accept the easy answer.

6 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Trump had him killed and blamed Hillary.

One has a history of friends "suiciding." The other doesn't.

15 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Except there's problems with that theory: 1) he had all materials that could aid in suicide removed. 2) he had 24/7 eyes on guards. 3) the security cameras "malfunctioned" the same day. There's too many coincidences to accept the easy answer.

He was not on suicide watch. This small piece of news can’t have alluded you. 

And your source for the camera thing is currently “some guy.” I’ll wait for any major news source even Fox to report that with a source. 

But the temptation to write fiction on this is so high. 

I do hope he left lots of video footage of his deeds and those he aided. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

12 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

He was not on suicide watch. This small piece of news can’t have alluded you. 

And your source for the camera thing is currently “some guy.” I’ll wait for any major news source even Fox to report that with a source. 

But the temptation to write fiction on this is so high. 

I do hope he left lots of video footage of his deeds and those he aided. 

Alluded?

Is that from a poem?

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

One has a history of friends "suiciding." The other doesn't.

The first two are wrong because he wasn't on suicide watch.  The real question is why he was taken off suicide watch.  It wouldn't surprise me if the psychologists cleared him because he pretended to be fine because of the punitive nature of being under suicide watch. Heads at the prison will definitely roll after this investigation.  The camera malfunction is an unsubstantiated rumor and the DOJ should release the tape if there is one.  They owe the victims that much.

• Like (+1) 1