DirecTv Sunday Ticket- Potential big issues

Beast

5 hours ago, the skycap said:

Off air antenna will fix that problem 

F'ing A!! Thanks. Didn't know this. You'd think DirecTv would shoot out an email telling its subscribers this just like they'd email you about your payment being due

I ditched those bums and their 152$ not the highest package ass !!

On 8/8/2019 at 9:10 PM, Leonhart2017 said:

Channel 212-1 reminds me of the thread where someone was confused if the Ravens carried over the team history of the Browns and probably 10 times in that chain someone would explain NO it doesn’t as part of the settlement the team history legally stays with the Browns franchise and for practical record keeping purpose the Browns suspended operations for 4 years and the Ravens were considered an expansion team in 1996. That was too confusing though apparently. There was glove doesn’t fit evidence of “well Jim Brown was in the locker room at super bowl 35 so riddle me this!” 

Sorry for the rant, the Labbats and whiskies are flowing tonight. While I am on the subject of message board investigations did we ever conclusively determine if the Toronto series would be blacked out in WNY if it didn’t sell out? That whole fiasco of a series lived and died without there ever being a conclusive answer. I think that crazy guy from the History Channel’s Ancient Aliens is probably still investigating it.

What, surely the Browns history went with them when they moved to Baltimore. Jim Brown is the greats Raven RB of all time. That's why Ozzie was their GM for so long. Right?

• Haha (+1) 1

Get a firestick, theyre pretty cheap.  Download the local channel apps like CBS All Access and you can stream local channels.   The sports events are live.  I watched the last 2 Bills games this way.

The apps may charge you 5 or 6 bucks a month, be sure to call DTV retention dept and tell them you want a credit for $20 a month to offset this cost.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

Get a firestick, theyre pretty cheap.  Download the local channel apps like CBS All Access and you can stream local channels.   The sports events are live.  I watched the last 2 Bills games this way.

The apps may charge you 5 or 6 bucks a month, be sure to call DTV retention dept and tell them you want a credit for $20 a month to offset this cost.

Da Web, I had CBS All Access for Star Trek a couple of years ago.  I didn’t know local tv coverage was part of it.  I’m using the Athena and it is fine but I have 35 people coming over next week and I need to be sure.  I also have the ability to cbs aa on 2 other TVs, so that would help.

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Da Web, I had CBS All Access for Star Trek a couple of years ago.  I didn’t know local tv coverage was part of it.  I’m using the Athena and it is fine but I have 35 people coming over next week and I need to be sure.  I also have the ability to cbs aa on 2 other TVs, so that would help.

Believe it's just 2 streams with cbs all access

• Like (+1) 2