Civil War

Just now, Tiberius said:

Make fun of educated people all you want, but they still make more money on average than non-college educated people. 

And blue America is doing way better than red America economically. 

Did I make fun of all educated people? Where did I insult STEM?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One side views words as being every bit as dangerous as actual weapons. 

One side needs safe spaces to protect themselves from bad thoughts and mean words. 

One side wears genitalia on their head and think that’s bravery and courage. 

Then on the other side you have this 

B446BAFA-8938-4A0B-BF8F-1843A5208F96.jpeg

You were taking about it. And making an assshat out of yourself :lol: 

I mean, his opinion is unbelievable. It's a given that a civil war would be awful. A complete tragedy resulting in millions of deaths. But holy *****. Picking which side would win would be like picking each Dolphins game this year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I mean, his opinion is unbelievable. It's a given that a civil war would be awful. A complete tragedy resulting in millions of deaths. But holy *****. Picking which side would win would be like picking each Dolphins game this year.

Yup. 

And an actual civil war in this country would mirror what happened in Yugoslavia much more than any other recent civil struggle. It would be horrendous, slow moving, and likely encourage outside actors like China to get involved. 

Yet one side is actively trying to engineer exactly that -- while claiming to care about preserving the constitution. It's a joke. 

But then again, so is Crayola :lol: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

And an actual civil war in this country would mirror what happened in Yugoslavia much more than any other recent civil struggle. It would be horrendous, slow moving, and likely encourage outside actors like China to get involved. 

Yet one side is actively trying to engineer exactly that -- while claiming to care about preserving the constitution. It's a joke. 

"Nutjob says what?" 

That about sums up your entire existence here.....

I think that has legs to supplant "your an idiot" 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. 

Yugoslavia is a bad example. They were ethnic groups with deep histories in their regions. Our country has been on the move since day one. Plus, the country people are afraid of cities, they wouldn't go there to even leave a bomb. 

Civil War would just be some right wing terrorism, a few stand offs, arrests and trials and then Tucker Carlson complaining that life is so unfair to right wing terrorists.  

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One side views words as being every bit as dangerous as actual weapons. 

One side needs safe spaces to protect themselves from bad thoughts and mean words. 

One side wears genitalia on their head and think that’s bravery and courage. 

Then on the other side you have this 

B446BAFA-8938-4A0B-BF8F-1843A5208F96.jpeg

You were taking about it. And making an assshat out of yourself :lol: 

nutjob says what?

• Haha (+1) 1

We have regular physically violent eruptions in political space.

We have groups doxxing others online and staking our their homes.

We have discrimination and non-service over political affiliation.

We have semi-regular assaults over individuals choosing to wear red hats.

We have semi-regular outbursts from blue check mark journos wishing rape on women to have the gall to be pro-life.

We have promises of gun confiscation, and promises of non-compliance.

We have a party which will not accept election outcomes they do not prevail in.

We have a breakdown of cultural norms and institutions, and promises of fiat rule.

We have no more shared values.

But by all means, ignore the Bleeding Kansas level discourse, the mounting anger, and the ever increasing divide.  America is different, right?  It can’t happen here, even though it’s already happening all over the world.  Because reasons?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Image result for antifa violence gif

Related image

Image result for antifa violence gif

:lol:

They are impolite? 

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

We have regular physically violent eruptions in political space.

We have groups doxxing others online and staking our their homes.

We have discrimination and non-service over political affiliation.

We have semi-regular assaults over individuals choosing to wear red hats.

We have semi-regular outbursts from blue check mark journos wishing rape on women to have the gall to be pro-life.

We have promises of gun confiscation, and promises of non-compliance.

We have a party which will not accept election outcomes they do not prevail in.

We have a breakdown of cultural norms and institutions, and promises of fiat rule.

We have no more shared values.

But by all means, ignore the Bleeding Kansas level discourse, the mounting anger, and the ever increasing divide.  America is different, right?  It can’t happen here, even though it’s already happening all over the world.  Because reasons?

You forgot the El Paso massacre and the Tree of Life massacre. 

Massacres! 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Inciting the rabble to rise up? 

“If the Democrats are successful in removing the President from office (which they will never be), it will cause a Civil War like fracture in this Nation from which our Country will never heal,” Trump tweeted, adding his own parenthetical to a quote from Robert Jeffress, a Southern Baptist preacher speaking on “Fox & Friends Weekend” on Sunday.

You know the best way to prevent a civil war?   Remove Trump The old fashioned way.   Get a candidate that can beat him next November. Those Founding Fathers were pretty smart. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You know the best way to prevent a civil war?   Remove Trump The old fashioned way.   Get a candidate that can beat him next November. Those Founding Fathers were pretty smart. 

BUT I WANT IT NOW! 

CONSEQUENCES BE DAMNED! 

(Harry Reid)

... They'll never learn because they don't have principles, just a lust for power. 

42 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I introduce you to James Madison, he was a founding father: 

“He might pervert his administration into a scheme of peculation”— embezzlement—“or oppression,” Madison warned. “He might betray his trust to foreign powers.”

11 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Nope - but I think you've made your point.

You're such a snowflake that a parody of presidential swag has become physical assault.

The wonderful thing about the internet is that it saves the things you post.

If one chooses to scroll up a bit, they’ll see that I posted a list of declining conditions related to the national political discourse.

They’ll then see that you quoted a part highlighting physical assaults, and made a joke about it.

And that somehow makes me fragile, I guess?

I’m quite sure that all passes for tidy logic on whatever planet you’re from.

Cheers.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

Nope - but I think you've made your point.

You're such a snowflake that a parody of presidential swag has become physical assault.

So disingenuous can't even come up with your own monikers huh?

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Today's Left is the epitome of disingenuousness. Their ideas don't work and they have to lie to get any traction with them whatsoever.

You guys are selling the republic out to foreign nations. The left loves the republic. The left loves America. The right loves a childish old spoiled rotten narcissistic fool who can't pee straight. 

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I introduce you to James Madison, he was a founding father: 

“He might pervert his administration into a scheme of peculation”— embezzlement—“or oppression,” Madison warned. “He might betray his trust to foreign powers.”

Did Madison know he’d be describing Crooked Joe Biden? 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You guys are selling the republic out to foreign nations. The left loves the republic. The left loves America. The right loves a childish old spoiled rotten narcissistic fool who can't pee straight. 

Give it up. You are ignorant of the facts but make up a narrative that is basically the opposite of the truth. Time after time after time the Left accuses the Right of doing what they themselves are guilty of.

HAHA Gator, you, yourself spout crap that is fed to you by a dishonest duo of Lefties and Media. You don't investigate anything yourself but rely on others to tell you what to think. You post stuff here and supply a link that often can't be opened. When it can be opened it is found that you have cherry picked the information in order to spread lies. I challenge you to take an honest look at yourself and determine if you have any reason to be proud of the way you post here. Be honest to yourself. It'll be like taking a long hot shower.

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Did Madison know he’d be describing Crooked Joe Biden? 

Biden did't extort anyone, that was Trump. That's why Trump is losing his mind tweeting like a maniac! :lol:

Image result for trump crazy tweeting
4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Give it up. You are ignorant of the facts but make up a narrative that is basically the opposite of the truth. Time after time after time the Left accuses the Right of doing what they themselves are guilty of.

HAHA Gator, you, yourself spout crap that is fed to you by a dishonest duo of Lefties and Media. You don't investigate anything yourself but rely on others to tell you what to think. You post stuff here and supply a link that often can't be opened. When it can be opened it is found that you have cherry picked the information in order to spread lies. I challenge you to take an honest look at yourself and determine if you have any reason to be proud of the way you post here. Be honest to yourself. It'll be like taking a long hot shower.

:lol:

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If you think the republicans are the only one selling out the country you really are a partisan hack. But we knew that.