Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

5 minutes ago, ALF said:

It'll come down to how the economy and covid 19 are in Nov. Biden needs a viable VP not Harris 

He has already said his VP would be a woman, he desperately wants to recreate the black voter turnout under Obama, and Clyburn has been front and center for Biden since their meeting before the SC primary. My guess is there was a little "quid pro quo" in that meeting.

I would be surprised if his VP is not a black female. My guess: Harrris or Abrams.

Joe Biden:  "People will die, who have never died before."

AOC:  "There are homeless people out there who can't pay their mortgage."

May those of you who voted for these "politicians" walk among us in shame

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Harris or Abrams could be in the cabinet just not VP next in line. My guess is Cuomo could be viable.

He has already gone on record that his VP is going to be a woman. There is no way he goes back on that.

Slow Joe’s Latest Whiffs

by Steven Hayward

Original Article

Someone has suggested that Joe Biden’s frequent video chats from his basement are meant to be “proof of life” evidence, because if he actually went silent for a few days speculation would build that he has COVID-19. But these increasingly hapless appearances contribute to the impression that he has Dementia2020.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ALF said:

Covid 19 might change that

I agree.

Also, the DNC needs to pick someone that appears like they could step right in when Joe goes...........

And frankly, none of the women in the party seem like they could do that.         (not because they are women)

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

He has already gone on record that his VP is going to be a woman. There is no way he goes back on that.

Well, if he can't get that record to play on his record player ...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

He has already said his VP would be a woman, he desperately wants to recreate the black voter turnout under Obama, and Clyburn has been front and center for Biden since their meeting before the SC primary. My guess is there was a little "quid pro quo" in that meeting.

I would be surprised if his VP is not a black female. My guess: Harrris or Abrams.

What about Cory Booker? :unsure: 

1 hour ago, ALF said:

34 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe, but what message does that send to women voters? 

Read my lips. No more white male Vice Presidents.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Gary Busey said:

Yep - Trump will replace Pence soon enough

I think Pence is doing a good job as VP .  Nikki Haley was a possible change for 2020 VP then pres candidate for 2024.

2 hours ago, ALF said:

A Biden/Cuomo ticket would be a disaster for Biden. Two old, rich, white guys atop a progressive ticket will only assure the Bernie tent they're DESPERATE to hold onto will abandon them in droves. 

No Chance Joe -- regardless of his VP pick. 

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

A Biden/Cuomo ticket would be a disaster for Biden. Two old, rich, white guys atop a progressive ticket will only assure the Bernie tent they're DESPERATE to hold onto will abandon them in droves. 

No Chance Joe -- regardless of his VP pick. 

I don't think that Cuomo's ego will allow himself to be relegated to VP status.  The fact that the DNC has stuck will Biden tells me there is a real possibility they are holding the door for HRC for the time being.  It's hers if she wants it.  Warren has hit the wall in my mind and no longer is viable to finish a ticket.  Kamala Harris would have better served to have waited until now to be a surprise VP choice but now all the negatives have been in the public eye for far too long.  Gabbard knows that she is an outsider in the party.  The Michigan Governor?  

• Thank you (+1) 1