Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

main-qimg-e2466951dabc821fe1a8e17facfff2main-qimg-e2466951dabc821fe1a8e17facfff2main-qimg-e2466951dabc821fe1a8e17facfff2

Back to Joe Biden.

SUPER GAFFE-O-MATIC ’76: 

Joe Biden is racking up Pinocchios briskly during the pandemic.

Biden has “collected a total of eleven Pinocchios from the Washington Post in just the past few weeks.

When it wasn’t Biden himself ‘misspeaking’ it was one of his aides.

And these were all completely avoidable errors on the part of Biden’s team.”

• Like (+1) 2

"Joe Biden said he will wear a mask in public, drawing a contrast between President Donald Trump and himself amid the coronavirus pandemic."

"On Sunday, the former vice president and current de facto Democratic presidential nominee emphasized one phrase repeatedly: 'Follow the science.'"

Politico reports.

EU2_4kHU8AAKlAD?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

BTW, Reagan swapped prisoners, too. 

#whataboutism 

Go away you little hypocrite. 

And just an FYI. The reason I will berate you for this is because you’re the one who introduced me to the term. 

13 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

When’s the msm going to start talking about Tara Reade ? 

Reade wrote that she quit working for Biden to pursue a vocation in the arts and because she loves "Russia with all my heart" and rejected "the reckless imperialism of America" and what she saw as an anti-Russian view on Capitol Hill. 

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/31/a-woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault-and-all-hell-breaks-loose-online-heres-what-we-know/

hmmm ,   not that I would vote for Biden , just thought that was a interesting thing for her to say 

6 minutes ago, ALF said:

Reade wrote that she quit working for Biden to pursue a vocation in the arts and because she loves "Russia with all my heart" and rejected "the reckless imperialism of America" and what she saw as an anti-Russian view on Capitol Hill. 

https://www.salon.com/2020/03/31/a-woman-accuses-joe-biden-of-sexual-assault-and-all-hell-breaks-loose-online-heres-what-we-know/

hmmm ,   not that I would vote for Biden , just thought that was a interesting thing for her to say 

Boy, Joe certainly must have injected her with some strange serum. He may be more culpable than previously known. 

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Boy, Joe certainly must have injected her with some strange serum. He may be more culpable than previously known. 

Or maybe she just observed how Joe worked...

14 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

When’s the msm going to start talking about Tara Reade ? 

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

#twoweeks? 

haha! I crack myself up. The real answer is: never.

My suspicion is this story is being leaked from within the DNC in case they have to replace Biden

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

JOE ROGAN: I’D VOTE FOR TRUMP OVER BIDEN, EVEN THOUGH I ENDORSED BERNIE IN THE PRIMARY. 

“I’d rather vote for Trump than [Biden]. I don’t think he can handle anything. You’re relying entirely on his cabinet. If you want to talk about an individual leader who can communicate, he can’t do that. And we don’t know what the ***** he’ll be like after a year in office. The pressure of being President of the United States is something than no one has ever prepared for.

The only one who seems to be fine with it is Trump, oddly enough. He doesn’t seem to be aging at all or in any sort of decline. Obama, almost immediately, started looking older. George W. [Bush], almost immediately, started looking older.”

• Like (+1) 2