Canadian Bills Fan

Today I learned...Part 3

38 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Nice, usually the opposite happens as it makes more sense to keep the business name of the business that doesn't go bankrupt....

On 10/11/2019 at 8:41 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I believe Cher used to watch Anthony Keidis from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers when he was a kid

There's a few others like this too

TIL  The US is the second-largest producer of apples in the world. Of the 2,500 varieties grown in the US, about 100 are popular commercially.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:41 AM, Canadian Bills Fan said:

flashback 

a long long time ago when I started working at Harris in Rochester back in 1977 

One woman said to me (in a crowd)  Hey, I used to change your diapers when you were a baby. 

talk about being embarrassed ... She had lived across the street from where I grew up.  

Edited by SlimShady'sGhost

6 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Velociraptor was a mid-sized dromaeosaurid, with adults measuring up to 2.07 m (6.8 ft) long, 0.5 m (1.6 ft) high at the hip, and weighing up to 15 kg (33 lb), though there is a higher estimate of 19.7 kg (43 lb)

That's a big phuggin chicken!

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Velociraptor was a mid-sized dromaeosaurid, with adults measuring up to 2.07 m (6.8 ft) long, 0.5 m (1.6 ft) high at the hip, and weighing up to 15 kg (33 lb), though there is a higher estimate of 19.7 kg (43 lb)

That's a big phuggin chicken!

You’ll need a VERY big grill. Unless you lose, then humanoid carpaccio is on the menu. I’m guessing.....the latter....

30 minutes ago, Augie said:

You’ll need a VERY big grill. Unless you lose, then humanoid carpaccio is on the menu. I’m guessing.....the latter....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DrT4UmxqoFt4&ved=2ahUKEwiY9bDm48LlAhVnmK0KHfRkACAQwqsBMAB6BAgDEAU&usg=AOvVaw2ZIDu5WryKhYkgOOg5iOq2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I have had snake and alligator.  I think Velociraptor tastes more like snake than chicken but I could be wrong. 

You take chicken for example. Maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything! 

46 minutes ago, row_33 said:

anyone still trespassing graveyards over this silliness?

maybe not for that silliness

but with Halloween tomorrow  I'd expect an uptick  ;) :D

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

maybe not for that silliness

but with Halloween tomorrow  I'd expect an uptick  ;) :D

yes, hide all the black cats at the Humane Society until it's over...  :(

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, row_33 said:

anyone still trespassing graveyards over this silliness?

Some people at work were given warning about use of that Pokemon scavenger game.  They were working but on break they said but rules are clear about use of items on customer property and they were docked pay.  One did appeal but fellow workers warned him on appeal they may just decided to fire him since it is possible consequence of rules violation so he withdrew appeal day before hearing.

On 10/30/2019 at 11:35 AM, row_33 said:

yes, hide all the black cats at the Humane Society until it's over...  :(

Much more humane and sneak in and bleach them with peroxide. :devil:

14 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Some people at work were given warning about use of that Pokemon scavenger game.  They were working but on break they said but rules are clear about use of items on customer property and they were docked pay.  One did appeal but fellow workers warned him on appeal they may just decided to fire him since it is possible consequence of rules violation so he withdrew appeal day before hearing.

Much more humane and sneak in and bleach them with peroxide. :devil:

they read that and will wait until you enter deep sleep tonight

I recall a Leafs fan during a playoff series visit to Philly, and just outside the city a huge SUV pulled up to the Leafs fan car and some goon reached out at a suicidal angle at 80 mph and tore the Leafs little flag pennant off the car window

Edited by row_33

I'll soon find out if I'm going to have a string of bad luck.  About 3:00 am this morning, my wall mirror next to my front door fell and broke.  I don't know how it fell, it was on a hook and the hook is still on the wall.  

• Thanks! (+1) 1