Today I learned...Part 3

16 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Wanna learn something else about him?

His children all have where they were conceived as part of their names. It's why her middle name is Dallas......

Ron and Cheryl Howard  raised their four children—actress Bryce Dallas Howard, 38, twins Paige and Jocelyn, 34, and son Reed, 32 outside of Hollywood in Greenwich, Conn., and now have five grandkids.

You had me fora second you :censored:

TIL  Never trust apuszczalowski  

:lol:

28 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

His children all have where they were conceived as part of their names. It's why her middle name is Dallas......

What a coincidence!  My son’s name is Evan Charleston Aquarium bathroom Hammersticks, and my daughter’s name is Suzie Side Road off of Interstate 81 Hammersticks.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

just found out that a sequel to Sanford & Son (Sanford Arms) had 8 episodes made and 4 shown before it was mercifully axed.

Redd and the son went on to other projects, leaving Grady and Aunt Esther to work it with new cast members.

And a local station is airing 5 of these 8 masterpieces after the end of the exhaustive daily run of S&S.

PVR is all set to go....

33 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Ron and Cheryl Howard  raised their four children—actress Bryce Dallas Howard, 38, twins Paige and Jocelyn, 34, and son Reed, 32 outside of Hollywood in Greenwich, Conn., and now have five grandkids.

You had me fora second you :censored:

TIL  Never trust apuszczalowski  

:lol:

There was an interview where he said that

His oldest Bryce has the middle name 'Dallas' for the City in Texas, the twins both have the middle names Carlyle for the hotel in NY, and he joked that his son has a middle name from a street in London cause 'Volvo' didn't sound right.....

Edited by apuszczalowski

20 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

There was an interview where he said that

His oldest Bryce has the middle name 'Dallas' for the City in Texas, the twins both have the middle names Carlyle for the hotel in NY, and he joked that his son has a middle name from a street in London cause 'Volvo' didn't sound right.....

LOL.  

TIL  

The northern lights will be visible as far south as Wisconsin and Michigan over Labor Day weekend

back to names ....

Rochester  after Christmas party 

Va Beach   on vacation.  

Rochester  after Christmas party 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

13 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Its not difficult to count back 9 months to a Christmas party and or actually plan when you want to get pregnant.  

Okay, some people can figure it out. My ex bride and I banged so often, there was no way to know.

On 9/2/2019 at 8:19 AM, BUFFALOKIE said:

Okay, some people can figure it out. My ex bride and I banged so often, there was no way to know.

Lets not be so literal    

Pick the closest "celebration" and go with it.  

At the time my company always had a Christmas party the 2nd Saturday in December.    

My oldest and youngest were born in Sept 1 day apart.  

A week on the 4th of July gets you to April 

Its easy.   you don't have to be a Rocket Scientist 

4 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

watched it from day one and they announced many times this was going to be a part of the show

was able to guess about half of them during the first showings

John McEnroe got a strange script about his unfaithful wife...

and it was on the credits at the end who the celeb phoner was...

Mac's best show was his Curb episode...

Today I learned that Santana's "Smooth" is the same song as Santana's "Corazon Espinado," and now I feel ripped off.

On 8/30/2019 at 12:32 PM, apuszczalowski said:

"Mom, why's your middle name 'Corolla?'"  

17 hours ago, Gary M said:

TIL I could change the setting for when my car/truck doors lock/unlock.

Factory settings made them unlock when put in park, I always thought it was dangerous to have them do that, easier for carjacking.

Fords now have an app that can be used to unlock your doors and start it remotely, I can set it so the truck can start at specific times