2nd Day Rumors

42 minutes ago, Brian3488 said:

If we stay at 40 i see at least 4 teams before us pulling wide receivers off the board 

no way there are plenty of higher rated players than 4 Wrs in the 1st 7 picks of round #2

Just now, John from Riverside said:

I think at this point we have diveed enough assets to an already good defense......time to start picking offense offense and offense

OL

TE

WR

RB

I didn’t mean for the Bills necessarily - I think those are the positions that the teams at the top of the 2nd will start taking 

58 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Whether or not they got the wrong QB is still debatable.  I think he’s going to be an excellent QB long term

I don't think that either is the wrong QB, they both bring their own set of skills that can lead to success in the right situations.

I like some of Darnold's game and he does not have to suck for Allen to be good.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Peyton Manning’s rookie interception record. Who’s point are you trying to prove?

The jets had a horrid front 7last year.  Bad OL and limited WRs.  Crowell as their rb. I mean.....how many wins did you expect out of them last year?  

Dunno why the hostility from pointing out I didn't like the pick, or why.

McCoy had fewer rush yards. That Bills O line last season was one of the very worst that I can recall. The Bills offense overall surrounding the QB was far worse IMO.

Relax willya, I don't hate the kid. I just didn't want him in Buffalo.

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

He is the absolute worst.  Yet another reason to buy the Post instead of the Daily News.

I just can't stand homers like this. Vincent Bonsignore out here in LA is like that too. It's just annoying