How many miles currently are on your car?

Another Fan

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...SVT should be worth some major bucks.....I'm selling the Roush Stage I because I need the room.......

Triple black car the svt is. He barely drives it in the summer. I told him to get a super snake. The other guy has a stage 1 roush with 700 hp. It’s been in and out of shops due to mechanical issues from trying to get more power. 

104,000 on a 2012 Toyota Sienna.  I kept the miles in check until i started doing Uber part-time to/from my regular job about 2 yrs ago.  But people tell me well maintained Toyota's can easily top 250K miles so I'm hopeful.  

My cheapo commuter car has 50K, and my truck has 158,300 approx. I purposely bought an inexpensive 4-cylinder Jetta to run to work with that had low miles when I got it, and that will hopefully let my F150 live that much longer. 

On 4/25/2019 at 12:55 PM, Gugny said:

About 99,000 ... in less than 3 years.

Mildly impressive. By mildly I mean, did you also install a shower in the back so you can enjoy the inside of that ride even longer each day? That's a lot of WGR radio streaming, right? ;)

150,000 on a 2010 Chevy Avalanche that I really enjoy driving.  It's the first vehicle I've had where I've never once thought of trading it in or selling it. 

I put nearly 200,000 on a first generation Jeep Patriot.  I traded it in because Jeep was not repairing the CVTs and I felt like I was on borrowed time.  

I can't beat my dad though - he put just over 300,000 on a 1988 Ford Taurus.  Needed a refurbished transmission and the fuel gauge didn't work (we all had to estimate gas based on a *very* careful reading of the odometer) but it faithfully served for a lot of years.  

Edited by dpberr

2 hours ago, zow2 said:

But people tell me well maintained Toyota's can easily top 250K miles so I'm hopeful.   

I know someone whose Corolla just hit 400k. A lot of those were on the highway, as he had a 100-mile (round trip) commute to work.

22 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

No you don’t. Everybody on here is conservative with their old antiques 

The problem is that car is hard to get in and out of. I’m a car guy. 6’3” here and 275lbs.

That right there is why I am in a Maxima.

I am 6'1" (all legs) and I can fully extend my legs in my Maxima. I liked several other cars, but the leg room was key. Not to mention Nissan's KILLER soundsystem and very very nice interior styling.

Front wheel drive and super low pro tires is my only complaint. 300 HP is too much for front wheel drive and potholes have caused a lot of of tire/wheel problems.

Edited by BUFFALOKIE

1 hour ago, LewPort71 said:

2018 Outback purchased in May...25,000

former car was a 2009 Impala with 258K.

Outback is great

I'm a first time Suby owner with an Impreza. Wow I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! They really are as good as advertised in the snow.

Bought a 2018 Impreza sedan not hatchback in 2017 with 34 miles on it and now have 35,100. Great cars!

22 minutes ago, Tierlifer said:

I'm a first time Suby owner with an Impreza. Wow I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! They really are as good as advertised in the snow.

Bought a 2018 Impreza sedan not hatchback in 2017 with 34 miles on it and now have 35,100. Great cars!

Anything AWD is good in the snow.

Just remember, your AWD system does not help the car STOP better.

I haven't lived in a harsh winter climate for many years, but I always used to get pissed off when you'd see AWD vehicles flying around at 30mph in "tip toe" driving conditions.

That ***** is dangerous.