Who has never watched game of thrones?

mead107

Me.

Is it like "Dungeons and Dragons" nor that I ever, dear Lord, got into that) for older nerds.

Only Star Wars I seen was @ theater in 1977 when I was 9. I quickly outgrew that phase and got a life.

The masses need an escape I guess.

I am like 51 going on 92.  Hollywood is crap.  Last movie I went to?  Couple years ago. 

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Gug

Mike IHH

maybe EII.  

A public poll would have been better 

You nailed it! Got me down to a tee! LoL...

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

Me.

Is it like "Dungeons and Dragons" nor that I ever, dear Lord, got into that) for older nerds.

Only Star Wars I seen was @ theater in 1977 when I was 9. I quickly outgrew that phase and got a life.

The masses need an escape I guess.

I am like 51 going on 92.  Hollywood is crap.  Last movie I went to?  Couple years ago. 

Pffffft.  My last movie in theater was the second Pirates of the Caribbean.  That was what, 12 years ago??

• Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Here.

Didn't know about it until I was a couple season old and by then seemed to be too much effort to catch up.  Same thing happened with The Wire.

Same during the whole Breaking Bad trend.  Never saw an episode of that.  I don't want to judge... But probably wonder why society is circling the drain.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Pffffft.  My last movie in theater was the second Pirates of the Caribbean.  That was what, 12 years ago??

I was dragged to Despicable Me 32 or something.  It wasn't bad... Minions are righteous!  LoL...

It’s the best show that I’ve ever seen. Breaking Bad and the Sopranos are next in no particular order. I wouldn’t consider it a badge of honor to have not watched. I’d make a point to carve out some time and watch from start to finish. It’s incredible.

As an aside I have a friend that hadn’t seen an episode until last week’s premiere. He’s currently in season 7 and will be current in the next day or 2. He will have watched the entire series in 10 or 11 days. I did it in 17 the first time and 26 the second time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Same during the whole Breaking Bad trend.  Never saw an episode of that...

That one and MadMen are two I caught right from the start so was locked in from beginning to end.

GoT might be wonderful too, but I'll never know for sure.   That's ok.....I didn't get to bang every hot girl on earth either.