Who has never watched game of thrones?

mead107

On 4/23/2019 at 7:02 AM, Gugny said:

Never seen a second of it.

I've also never seen one second of Breaking Bad.

I've also never seen one second of The Sopranos.

Same here but with the last 2 they are on my list of stuff to watch, own both of those series on DVD but havent had the time to get into them. Same with Sons of Anarchy. I have been tempted to start watching Vikings

GOT is one that maybe one day in the future, but probably not. Might be the over hype of it? 

On 4/26/2019 at 1:31 AM, bbb said:

Why have I been seeing "Winter is Coming" for like 3 years now.  Isn't it ***** here yet?  

Its come and gone a few times, that's why your always seeing g it come back up.......

On 4/26/2019 at 1:31 AM, bbb said:

Why have I been seeing "Winter is Coming" for like 3 years now.  Isn't it ***** here yet?  

4 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Its come and gone a few times, that's why your always seeing g it come back up.......

Climate change?  

8 hours ago, bbb said:

I remember renting Lord of the Rings because so many people on this board talked about it...........I hated it.

I'm assuming GOT is a lot like it?  

you know what they say about assumptions ....  

There are no Elves, trolls or Dwarfs ... ok scratch that Tryion aka The Imp ( ‎Peter Dinklage) in a little person.  

8 hours ago, bbb said:

I remember renting Lord of the Rings because so many people on this board talked about it...........I hated it.

I'm assuming GOT is a lot like it?  

Lord of the Rings is more of a linear fantasy quest

Game of thrones is based on medieval feudal lords  (in a different world) scrambling for power or survival.  

4 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

Game of thrones is based on medieval feudal lords  (in a different world) scrambling for power or survival.  

and often boring in many scenes.    I've watched the trilogy many times but some of the Sam and Frodo parts are bad.  

9 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

Since I have no idea what this means, I'm definitely out!