TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to say that I'm about to head out of the house for a few hours. I have the pick right after the Bengals.

I don't want to hold the whole draft up, so I hope @whatdrought picks soon!

I think you'll be alright. He's got potentially 3 more hours, and then you've got 4.

Or that ?

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to say that I'm about to head out of the house for a few hours. I have the pick right after the Bengals.

You can PM me your top two choices of you want 

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I think you'll be alright. He's got potentially 3 more hours, and then you've got 4.

Fair enough. I just don't want to be "that guy" that holds everyone up. In the past two mocks, I made my pick pretty immediately. This time around, I may take just about my full allotment of time to make my selection. Just wanted to forewarn everyone so they don't say "where the heck is Logic?!"

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

You can PM me your top two choices of you want 

I thought about that. Only problem is I've got a trade in the works that is contingent upon who is available after the Bengals pick. It's all good. As Hokie said, I'll be able to make the pick within my allotted window. It just may be closer to the back end of that window than it has been for me so far.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Fair enough. I just don't want to be "that guy" that holds everyone up. In the past two mocks, I made my pick pretty immediately. This time around, I may take just about my full allotment of time to make my selection. Just wanted to forewarn everyone so they don't say "where the heck is Logic?!"

Don’t be “that guy”!

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

Look at your stats.  I’ll look at the terrible decisions he made all year

Not really a big stats guy but if he was terrible.  He would have more Ints and a lower completion percentage.  You see good players can have bad stats due to circumstances they cant control.  Terrible players dont get good stats due to such circumstances.

Its much easier to admit you spoke without any actual data than to try and make the argument you just did.  It only makes you look bad.  He has put up respectable numbers since his Rookie season.  Three ProBowls out of the five years hes played.

Youre not just off base you are way off base.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

43 minutes ago, Logic said:

How dare you live your life and step away from this board? SMDH ?

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Logic said:

That's ok. Apparently "whatdrought" is already that guy.

53 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Not really a big stats guy but if he was terrible.  He would have more Ints and a lower completion percentage.  You see good players can have bad stats due to circumstances they cant control.  Terrible players dont get good stats due to such circumstances.

Its much easier to admit you spoke without any actual data than to try and make the argument you just did.  It only makes you look bad.  He has put up respectable numbers since his Rookie season.  Three ProBowls out of the five years hes played.

Youre not just off base you are way off base.

Data.  Aka stats.  Yet you’re not a star guy.  

Tyrod made the pro bowl multiple times with the Bills.  How good was he?  

Carr isn’t a terrible QB.  He makes lots of terrible decisions with the football and will be a top 13-25 QB for his career imo.  Not someone I want to build my team around.  I’d rather win

30 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Data.  Aka stats.  Yet you’re not a star guy.  

Tyrod made the pro bowl multiple times with the Bills.  How good was he?  

Carr isn’t a terrible QB.  He makes lots of terrible decisions with the football and will be a top 13-25 QB for his career imo.  Not someone I want to build my team around.  I’d rather win

Alternate never voted in and his stats dont compare all that well now do they.  Never called him a HOFer.  I do believe you did refer to him as terrible though.

37 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Alternate never voted in and his stats dont compare all that well now do they.  Never called him a HOFer.  I do believe you did refer to him as terrible though.

I said he was awful last year and had awful/terrible decision making.  Which he was.  I never said he’s the worst QB, it he’s not someone I’d like to be MY qb. 

You’d be happy with him as your QB?  

The Cincinatti Bengals select Devin Bush, LB, Michigan.  

With needs on the offensive line and LB, Bush was clearly the BPA which also fit a need 

The Packers are on the clock 

@Logic

Edited by Virgil
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Alright, where the heck is this @Logic guy? He usually makes his picks almost immediately!

giphy.gif

He’s going to be a while. He made a post earlier about it. 

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Sorry guys! Family cookout for Easter- been running around all day doing yard work etc. 

good pick @Virgil

You’re good boss. You’ve earned it

• Like (+1) 1

Seattle still wants to trade back.  We want more picks as we need low cost talent with the gazillion dollars we just paid Russ.  So hit me up with any offers, 21 is for sale. 

Also:  How do I trade back with Bills?  At pick 21, great spot for Buffalo to trade up from 40 as Seattle wants more picks.  So how do I make a trade down offer to Buffalo for pick 40?

4 hours ago, mrags said:

This is another thing we need to discuss here. Community poll in about 10 more picks. If we want to, or feel the need to trade back into the 1st round for a guy like Hock, Fant, Ferguson, Greedy, etc. 

Come trade with seattle!  Seattle has been very vocal about wanting more pics, trade down very realistic for them and I think a prime spot for Buffalo to move back into the first to get someone.  And especially if they nab an extra second with a trade down.  

Seattle will take #40, #74 and one of our 5ths for the 21st overall pick.

Lets go B-lo, let’s make a trade happen :)

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Seattle still wants to trade back.  We want more picks as we need low cost talent with the gazillion dollars we just paid Russ.  So hit me up with any offers, 21 is for sale. 

Also:  How do I trade back with Bills?  At pick 21, great spot for Buffalo to trade up from 40 as Seattle wants more picks.  So how do I make a trade down offer to Buffalo for pick 40?

Put it up for debate. Buffalo will offer their 3rd and 4th rounder this year and 2nd or 4th next year for 21.