TSW Mock Draft 3.0 Final - Completed

Virgil

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Seattle still wants to trade back.  We want more picks as we need low cost talent with the gazillion dollars we just paid Russ.  So hit me up with any offers, 21 is for sale. 

Also:  How do I trade back with Bills?  At pick 21, great spot for Buffalo to trade up from 40 as Seattle wants more picks.  So how do I make a trade down offer to Buffalo for pick 40?

Put together a specific offer in a PM with me and Mr. 5,000. We can evaluate and if everyone agrees it can probably be a poll option when Buffalo's pick comes up or when you're on the clock.

32 minutes ago, Virgil said:

The Cincinatti Bengals select Devin Bush, LB, Michigan.  

With needs on the offensive line and LB, Bush was clearly the BPA which also fit a need 

The Packers are on the clock 

@Logic

This makes sense if they do not take the QB plunge.

23 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Put together a specific offer in a PM with me and Mr. 5,000. We can evaluate and if everyone agrees it can probably be a poll option when Buffalo's pick comes up or when you're on the clock.

Sent

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Seattle still wants to trade back.  We want more picks as we need low cost talent with the gazillion dollars we just paid Russ.  So hit me up with any offers, 21 is for sale. 

Also:  How do I trade back with Bills?  At pick 21, great spot for Buffalo to trade up from 40 as Seattle wants more picks.  So how do I make a trade down offer to Buffalo for pick 40?

Come trade with seattle!  Seattle has been very vocal about wanting more pics, trade down very realistic for them and I think a prime spot for Buffalo to move back into the first to get someone.  And especially if they nab an extra second with a trade down.  

Seattle will take #40, #74 and one of our 5ths for the 21st overall pick.

Lets go B-lo, let’s make a trade happen :)

Make an offer.  We want to keep one of our 2nd rounders.  Anything after our 3rd round picks are open season.  Next year is off limits. 

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I had a pre-arranged trade in place with Logic as of 2 picks ago. I'm waiting for his final confirmation but if his time passes I'm sure he wouldn't mind allowing it.

I think he'll be back in time, but if you want to loop me/virgil in to the PM we can review/pre-approve

The Green Bay Packers have agreed to a trade with the Pittsburgh Steelers. 

Steelers receive:

Packers receive:

The Packers feel confident they can address one of their primary needs at 20. The value of picking up an extra 2nd round pick was just too much to pass up.

@HappyDays and the Pittsburgh Steelers are now on the clock.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Logic said:

The Green Bay Packers have agreed to a trade with the Pittsburgh Steelers. 

Steelers receive:

Packers receive:

The Packers feel confident they can address one of their primary needs at 20. The value of picking up an extra 2nd round pick was just too much to pass up.

@HappyDays and the Pittsburgh Steelers are now on the clock.

If I’m the Bills and I got that offer I’d do it in a heartbeat. Just saying. Shrewd deals 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, bkep32 said:

any thoughts on who is moving up to get? sweat or burns maybe?

I'm the one with whom he traded up, and I actually have no idea. I thought he was eyeing Devin Bush as a Ryan Shazier replacement. But since Bush is off the board and he still consummated the trade, I truly don't know.

With the 12th overall pick the Steelers select DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss. James Washington was a disappointment last year, and Smith-Schuster is a great #2 but hasn't really flashed #1 ability. Roethlisberger's window to win another Super Bowl is closing so we're going with the elite physical talent to hopefully pick up the slack left by the Antonio Brown trade.

@turftoe and the Dolphins are on the clock.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, HappyDays said:

With the 12th overall pick the Steelers select DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss. James Washington was a disappointment last year, and Smith-Schuster is a great #2 but hasn't really flashed #1 ability. Roethlisberger's window to win another Super Bowl is closing so we're going with the elite physical talent to hopefully pick up the slack left by the Antonio Brown trade.

Metcalf is the definition of high risk, high reward.  I would rather the Bills pass if they are tempted.

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Metcalf is the type of weapon Ben hasn't had since Mike Wallace. That's not a knock against AB, he's very good, just a different type of WR.

I guess maybe Bryant, if he wasn't suspended so much.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Question, why did you feel you had to jump to 12 to get him?  The only team that might take him would have been the Bills at 15, even that's far from a done deal. 

I'd also think Marquise Brown would be the better fit for them.  But that's just my opinion