OTAs Phase 1: Let The Process Begin

The permitted "dead ball" activities are hilarious; i.e., "defensive players may not catch a ball regardless of who is throwing it" -- why is that in there?  I suppose the one good thing is that Allen can throw to his new receivers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, eball said:

The permitted "dead ball" activities are hilarious; i.e., "defensive players may not catch a ball regardless of who is throwing it" -- why is that in there?  I suppose the one good thing is that Allen can throw to his new receivers.

We don’t want defensive players breaking their fingers catching balls.... c’mon... isn’t that obvious.....

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, eball said:

The NFL sends undercover staff to police this?  ?  I imagine the ones who are sent to the Patriots are given the proverbial ‘hookers and blow’?  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, eball said:

Dear Mr. Beane,

On 4-15-2019 DE Jerry Hughes was seen playing catch with his son at the training facility.  These types of CBA violations will not be tolerated.  This is a gross attempt at finding a loophole and harms the integrity of our great sport.  If this occurs again there will be stiff consequences.

Professionally yours,

The jackass Goodell

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

I can't believe the NFLPA likes (and/or campaigned for) the setup of 'Phase One.' 

It's basically stretching, and the offense playing catch. Defense will just be high-fiving and slapping butts all day. They can't even touch a ball per the rules. That is just silly. 

• Like (+1) 4

As much as we all like to throw rocks at Roger the dodger, the restrictions on off season workouts and practices are the result of the demands of the NFLPA.  This was negotiated in lieu of benefit and monetary demands.  The owners gave this and kept more cash.  Can't say as I blame them.  As many have pointed out, many of these restrictions are really stupid.  I'm sure that as players gather for their own private offsite workouts, defensive players are catching balls, etc.

I can't wait for real football to start.

Edited by Florida Bills Fanatic
  • Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The boys are back.

The boys are back

The boys are back in town again!

?

Josh Allen, Tre'Davious White, Micah Hyde and Tremaine Edmunds

D4J4YWLW4AMsnb9.jpg

Josh has bed head

The script Ohio hoodie on Micah Hyde tho 

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said: