DT, Quinnen Williams visiting the Bills

wppete

2 minutes ago, White Linen said:

There's a zero percent chance he slides to 9.  My guess is determining if he's worth a trade up. 

Joe B's mock from late March had Quinnen falling to 6 and the Bills trading up for him.  If you look at this mock, and the latest one from Joe, I honestly believe that he's either high or he's just trolling Bills fans.

6 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

He won't.  He'll either be a 49er or a Jet.

That's pretty definitive considering Bosa / Allen seem to be viewed comparably if not more favorably than Williams.

Easily could see a scenario where he's available at pick 5 and we go get him.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

That's pretty definitive considering Bosa / Allen seem to be viewed comparably if not more favorably than Williams.

Easily could see a scenario where he's available at pick 5 and we go get him.

Well, in that case,  he'll go to the Raiders at 4.  It's also very possible that Tampa would take him and then trade Gerald McCoy for more picks.

16 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Joe B's mock from late March had Quinnen falling to 6 and the Bills trading up for him.  If you look at this mock, and the latest one from Joe, I honestly believe that he's either high or he's just trolling Bills fans.

Yes because their mocks are spot on every season.?

4 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Yes because their mocks are spot on every season.?

Joe accurately predicted the CJ Spiller pick in 2010, the Gilmore pick in 2012 and, last year, he predicted trading up to the 5 to 7 spot and taking either Josh Allen or Josh Rosen.

I've always believed that Joe has someone on the inside giving him guidance on what the GM and Coach are thinking in a given scenario.

2 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Nice penetrations, but nobody bothered to double team him.  Seems kind of odd for someone so dominant, or he just doesn't have a highlight from when he was double-teamed maybe. 

maybe teams didn't prepare for him like they may at the next level? or maybe he'll be as dominant? I know I wouldn't mind seeing him in a bills uniform. the team that lands him may just have a gem on their hands? 

5 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

Joe accurately predicted the CJ Spiller pick in 2010, the Gilmore pick in 2012 and, last year, he predicted trading up to the 5 to 7 spot and taking either Josh Allen or Josh Rosen.

I've always believed that Joe has someone on the inside giving him guidance on what the GM and Coach are thinking in a given scenario.

Last season anyone could have predicted that.  But I guess Joe isnt as good as me.  I knew Rosen was never gonna be the pick.

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

That means we can trade up for Bosa or Allen, which is fine with me

Um, if Bosa goes to the 49ers, Williams goes to the Jets and Allen goes to the Raiders.  If Williams goes to the 49ers, Bosa goes to the Jets and Allen STILL goes to the Raiders.

So........what exactly do you want to give up to get Bosa or Allen?