Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

4 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

I’m torn.

Part of me wants Brennan because he just seems more evil.

But part of me wants Comey because he seems like such a self righteous prick.

I'm still wondering how much of this was orders from above and FBI/CIA carrying them out as opposed to FBI/CIA enthusiastically leading/running this thing.  I still think Comey was doing as he was told and he also felt it was a "good cause" and same for the Hillary investigation, just with a different goal. 

Edited by keepthefaith

5 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

I'm still wondering how much of this was orders from above and FBI/CIA carrying them out as opposed to FBI/CIA enthusiastically leading/running this thing.  I still think Comey was doing as he was told and he also felt it was a "good cause" and same for the Hillary investigation, just with a different goal. 

I think this is far more accurate, but how do we explain for the trove of leaks at the beginning if there wasn't a massive amount of operatives to hurt Trump? I think it's both.

On September 8, 2020 at 6:44 PM, Hedge said:

I'm starting to think that Durham is part of the cover up. Delay....delay...delay.

This is the Beardy McGee.  Watch it run in slow motion.  Beardy McGee isn't afraid of anything.  Beardy McGee doesn't care if people expect him to get anything done.  Beardy McGee don't give a *hit.