Operation Boomerang AG Barr's Investigation of Acts of Treason by Federal Employees

To put a finer point on what Grennel just did, he confirmed something that (so far) there’s been no public evidence of happening. From the beginning a lot of people have rightfully asked “where are the whistleblowers within the rank and file of the FBI, DOJ, and USIC?”  It’s been a long standing question and completely valid. 

Tonight Grennel just announced they silenced whistleblowers, took action to keep them from speaking. That’s long been what I’ve said (because I’ve heard it from sources direct) but have never seen any confirmation in the form of public documentation or evidence. 

... Makes me think something new is coming. 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Too bad Joe Spaced-out Biden didn’t pick Susan the Unmasker Rice to be his VEEP running mate. Everyone knows that would give her immunity from investigation and prosecution. You know - just like Joe... and Hunter the Impregnator. 

• Like (+1) 4

During Ratcliffe's interview this morning on the Maria Bartiromo show, he stated he had been coordinating with Durham on declassifying and releasing documents so as not to prejudice John Durham's work. They have made certain they have access to all the intelligence community documents Durham needs. Durham's is a criminal investigation, so he is not sharing his findings or work.

Pertinent portion starts at 15:30

• Like (+1) 1