Life Gets Tougher Every Day

/dev/null

At 113K followers, she was making bank selling ads. IG is where the big social media ads money is (less on Twitter, less on Facebook). The going rate is $100 per 10K IG followers (10k is the minimum for most companies (but not all) to advertise on an IG account as that is where you can get the swipe up). She lost a ton of $$ with that account being deleted. 

well, at least she know she has no skills.

i remember watching what i think was an mtv reality show where one of the cast made a comment like they just couldn't imagine having a life where you get up and have to go to work every day.  what the hell do people do with all that time?  i only work 4 days a week and i feel guilty about that sometimes.  it would be fun to be young and free, but what does someone in their 40s and 50s do all day without work?

Edited by teef

17 minutes ago, teef said:

well, at least she know she has no skills.

i remember watching what i think was an mtv reality show where one of the cast made a comment like they just couldn't imagine having a life where you get up and have to go to work every day.  what the hell do people do with all that time?  i only work 4 days a week and i feel guilty about that sometimes.  it would be fun to be young a free, but what does someone in their 40s and 50s do all day without work?

Jerking off to Instagram pics of dumb, slutty girls?

19 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

At 113K followers, she was making bank selling ads. IG is where the big social media ads money is (less on Twitter, less on Facebook). The going rate is $100 per 10K IG followers (10k is the minimum for most companies (but not all) to advertise on an IG account as that is where you can get the swipe up). She lost a ton of $$ with that account being deleted. 

That's $100/10K followers per what?  Day?  Week?  Month?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's $100/10K followers per what?  Day?  Week?  Month?

Per ad. So if you look at an IG account, an account can post single posts, they can do video, stories (which you can have scroll across the top of your account), collections,  yada yada. The single ad square is about $100 per 10K followers (in general - some people/places/things get more (I am sure the Buffalo Bills who were frontrunners with IG ads do well), some get less). If you do a video it is going to be a lot more.  This is actually a pretty good list of IG features.

I am in no way an Instagram expert (I think it is super stupid), but make no mistake about it, there are a lot of businesses and people making a lot of money off IG.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Per ad. So if you look at an IG account, an account can post single posts, they can do video, stories (which you can have scroll across the top of your account), collections,  yada yada. The single ad square is about $100 per 10K followers (in general - some people/places/things get more (I am sure the Buffalo Bills who were frontrunners with IG ads do well), some get less). If you do a video it is going to be a lot more.  This is actually a pretty good list of IG features.

I am in no way an Instagram expert (I think it is super stupid), but make no mistake about it, there are a lot of businesses and people making a lot of money off IG.

Oh yeah, they can make good money.  Just never knew exactly how it worked.

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

My 24 year old nephew has over 1.1 million subscribers on YouTube.  He makes some nice coin!  It's still a full time job keeping it going and been building it for years.

How many videos can you post about video gaming and Asian carp?  ?