Season Seat Upgrades - Pretty Happy

I moved from 132 to 135 and about 5 yards closer to midfield.  Not thrilled.

During the relo process I had 2 on the 45 yard line picked out, but that would have left a single seat open next to me, so I got an automated message telling me I couldn't select just two of the three open seats.  Close but no cigar!

14 hours ago, billsfanmd07 said:

I am in MD....Keep thinking I would love to get a mini plan of some kind or share and drive up. So Ill make sure if I do I am on Bills side of the field.

I don't think the Bills have mini-plans. 

35 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Hey can anyone check if my old seat(s) were taken by relocation? My remaining group wanted them at renewal but were told “no”, bc of relocation process.

125, row 33, 1&2.

Just curious.

they should be able to go into account manager and see what is still available. Having said that, i would recommend calling their ticket rep as sometimes i am not so sure that thing online is always updated to the minute.

• Like (+1) 1

I looked to see what was available, but for the first time in about 4 years, I am sticking with what I have, 136, row 32 on the aisle. I have been all over since we moved down from the upper deck about 7 years ago.

Pros:

not too far down from the top of the stairs;

on the aisle,

Close to bathrooms

Bills side

Jay is in the row in front of us

Cons:

Shaded and cold in winter

Aisle seats means you have to get up every time

Aisle seats means you get to deal with stumblers and spillage

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

I looked to see what was available, but for the first time in about 4 years, I am sticking with what I have, 136, row 32 on the aisle. I have been all over since we moved down from the upper deck about 7 years ago.

Pros:

on the aisle,

Close to bathrooms

Bills side

Cons:

I’ll remember those the next time you kindly offer your seats to me, as you did in 2018.  ?

2 hours ago, wagon127 said:

They sort of do. Its through stub hub. You can buy every game after thanksgiving for a collective total of $20. $100 for good seats.

buy 10 up top for $50 total and go back to your car or trailer and drink a beer and come back in way cheaper than buying inside

13 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I passed on relocation this year. My seats are about as good as they get in my section.

it wasn't me, it was my new neighbours....

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Hey can anyone check if my old seat(s) were taken by relocation? My remaining group wanted them at renewal but were told “no”, bc of relocation process.

125, row 33, 1&2.

Just curious.

section 125 is sold out according to the site to buy seasons on the spot.

row 33 you say???  by gum.........

50 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

Pros:

on the aisle,

Close to bathrooms

Bills side

Cons:

I always try to stay mid-section as opposed to aisle because I think I'd go crazy having to constantly get up for everyone's beer and bathroom runs.  I'm really just there for the football.  For the rare occasion when I go up to the concourse myself, I don't mind having to walk thru half a row, and try to do so in between plays.  

17 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I always try to stay mid-section as opposed to aisle because I think I'd go crazy having to constantly get up for everyone's beer and bathroom runs.  I'm really just there for the football.  For the rare occasion when I go up to the concourse myself, I don't mind having to walk thru half a row, and try to do so in between plays.  

That all makes sense, but being one who enjoys a beverage or two at the tailgate as well as at the game, the aisle gives me way more control and comfort as to when I head to the head etc. I tend to be one who likes to visit  the head when others dont..so maybe third and long I get the vestibule, watch the play from there. if .not converted rush to the restroom and back in my seat almost always before the first down play. Yes, i do run the risk of not seeing something on the punt..but i will take that risk to not miss any other plays.

Most people tend to leave at TV timeouts and qtr and haltime..so standing and letting them go then no worries. Plus, if on the aisle you just step out into the aisle..easy peezy! 

45 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

That all makes sense, but being one who enjoys a beverage or two at the tailgate as well as at the game, the aisle gives me way more control and comfort as to when I head to the head etc. I tend to be one who likes to visit  the head when others dont..so maybe third and long I get the vestibule, watch the play from there. if .not converted rush to the restroom and back in my seat almost always before the first down play. Yes, i do run the risk of not seeing something on the punt..but i will take that risk to not miss any other plays.

Most people tend to leave at TV timeouts and qtr and haltime..so standing and letting them go then no worries. Plus, if on the aisle you just step out into the aisle..easy peezy! 

Ha yes I get your point on the timing of your concourse breaks.  I actually did a restroom run and missed Roscoe Parrish's epic punt return for a TD against the Seahawks several years ago.  That hurt.

• Like (+1) 1

After 12 seasons in the upper bowl (Section 311- Row 22), we relocated our 4 seats to the end zone (Section  119 - Row 9). I was against it but the majority won....

Pros: Closer to the action (Well 50% of the time) , crowd more into the game, better ambience, better resale value for the games that we don't make it, I will never understand why tickets in the end zone are reselling for more $$$'s than tickets in the upper bowl that are dead center but it is what it is. We were losing way too much money on the games that we were selling. We hope that it will not be as bad in the end zone.

Cons: Up there we were right in front of the 50 yard line so the overall view will certainly not be as good, We will be watching the action on the opposite site from the giant screen so what's the difference with watching on giant TV from home?

If we don't like, we will just go back again upstairs in 2020....

20 hours ago, vanhalen26 said:

Well, I took the plunge a little deeper today.  Moved from visitor side 110 row 24 at the 30 to home side 133 row 16 at the 42 (so it appears).

Should be quite cool.  

We have 3 and was hoping to increase to 4, but would have had to move outside the 30's and higher up, so I made the switch to 133.  I've liked being on the visiting side - you see a different team every week which is neat, but should be fun to sit on the home side as well.  Also - maybe a couple times a year we can't use the 3rd seat, and I think these new seats will be easier to flip at less of a loss.  

Should be a pretty awesome view, I'm stoked.  Even the 110 row 24 were very very good - but this will be even better.  I will miss the sun on the visitor side though on those cooler days!  The flip side is though on a couple occasions in the dog days of August/September we did sneak into the home side to get into the shade - I guess each side has its benefits.  

From my experience, (I’ve had seats all over that stadium) you may be going too low. It’s great to see the players up close, and great when play is in front of you, but you miss route development and formation deficiencies.

i was on the fifty,Bills side for two years about 12 rows up. Met a lot of celebrities and players families there but really couldn’t see the play very well. I ditched those for seats higher up.

Im happy for you. You’ll love them at first.

46 minutes ago, dlonce said:

From my experience, (I’ve had seats all over that stadium) you may be going too low. It’s great to see the players up close, and great when play is in front of you, but you miss route development and formation deficiencies.

i was on the fifty,Bills side for two years about 12 rows up. Met a lot of celebrities and players families there but really couldn’t see the play very well. I ditched those for seats higher up.

Im happy for you. You’ll love them at first.

Oh well.  I hope they are good.  Sure cost enough and I thought rows 15-20 or there about was the sweet spot mid field in the lower bowl.  I was row 24 on the 30 last year, and liked it a bit lower when we checked out the views.

Anyways - it’s done so we’ll see in the fall.

Edited by vanhalen26