Hot for Teacher: South Texas style

The kid had sex with her and then reported her. 

I dislike that the kids seem to get nothing, not even detention, for acts they were willing participants for.

Note: in high school there was a teacher many of the boys thought was hot and they would get detention to watch her. Evidently (allegedly) after she relaxed her usual dress code at end of school day.   I was never in detention with her for every day I had detention I had a pass from my math teacher and we would play chess.  I did see her after hours once in an open cleavage blouse and short shirt rather than her buttoned up blouse and long skirt.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

The kid had sex with her and then reported her. 

I dislike that the kids seem to get nothing, not even detention, for acts they were willing participants for.

Note: in high school there was a teacher many of the boys thought was hot and they would get detention to watch her. Evidently (allegedly) after she relaxed her usual dress code at end of school day.   I was never in detention with her for every day I had detention I had a pass from my math teacher and we would play chess.  I did see her after hours once in an open cleavage blouse and short shirt rather than her buttoned up blouse and long skirt.

I know I belong on this forum. 

3 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Depressed? He turned her in.

Or somehow got caught and admitted it. I just scanned the article. If he turned her in maybe he should be in a “special school”. 

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Depressed? He turned her in.

Per article “an allegation made by at least one student”. That doesn’t make it him. Could be his girlfriend who wasn’t as easy, or his sister, or anybody. I would not have turned in such a great deal at that age, but I wouldn’t have lied about it either. 

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Or somehow got caught and admitted it. I just scanned the article. If he turned her in maybe he should be in a “special school”. 

Did he not learn anything from Tom Brady?

The 17-year-old student in question claimed to police investigators that since late February, he had allegedly engaged in multiple sexual encounters with Longoria in a high school classroom on campus, according to the probable cause affidavit. Investigators “located multiple biological fluids” from the classroom where the encounters occurred, the affidavit continued.

The student also provided text and Snapchat messages between himself and Longoria “that were inappropriate and contained material of sexual nature.”

23 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Did he not learn anything from Tom Brady?

But was he the initial person to report, or did he just admit when confronted, which could only be called an allegation without confirmation. Whatever.....it’s over. I’m always shocked at how common this is. 

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????