RIP Nipsey Hussle

Rico

So I was told what happened and it looks like Nipsey has been away from the crime side of things for a while. He has been doing things to clean up his community. The guy that shot him was a snitch and Nipsey told the guy he cant be around people with those problems b/c he wasn't involved with that ***** anymore. The guy for whatever reason didn't like that and came back later and shot him. The gang he was affiliated with already know who it is and supposedly it "will be taken care of" according to my friend who has a cousin that grew up with him... (in the same gang (family)) as he put it.

It's funny I didnt even know who this guy was until my friend came in and started talking about him and was sad as hell. Then I see this freaking thread, I guess this guy was popular.

Edited by Boca BIlls

20 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Never heard of him.

This thread does bring back fond memories of Nipsey Russell on Match Game, however.

hqdefault.jpg

he was shot by Eric Holder, whom the police have detained.

eric-holder.jpg

Edited by Foxx

22 minutes ago, Boca BIlls said:

So I was told what happened and it looks like Nipsey has been away from the crime side of things for a while. He has been doing things to clean up his community. The guy that shot him was a snitch and Nipsey told the guy he cant be around people with those problems b/c he wasn't involved with that ***** anymore. The guy for whatever reason didn't like that and came back later and shot him. The gang he was affiliated with already know who it is and supposedly it "will be taken care of" according to my friend who has a cousin that grew up with him... (in the same gang (family)) as he put it.

It's funny I didnt even know who this guy was until my friend came in and started talking about him and was sad as hell. Then I see this freaking thread, I guess this guy was popular.

From what I've been reading, your info seems really accurate.............Now the guy has been caught:

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/2/2019 at 3:08 PM, Boca BIlls said:

Thanks for this.  He has been all over the local LA news since his murder.  I too, like many here, have never heard of him.  I had no idea why he was getting all this love.  Constantly on the news in a good way.  A service at Staples Center.  A 25 mile procession for his funeral today but in "great" journalistic fashion they never really talked a lot about the positive things he did for the community other than open some sort of clothing store.  I tole my wife this morning "It like Martin Luther King died again."  

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks for this.  He has been all over the local LA news since his murder.  I too, like many here, have never heard of him.  I had no idea why he was getting all this love.  Constantly on the news in a good way.  A service at Staples Center.  A 25 mile procession for his funeral today but in "great" journalistic fashion they never really talked a lot about the positive things he did for the community other than open some sort of clothing store.  I tole my wife this morning "It like Martin Luther King died again."  

He was a ex gang member who started to give back to the communities 

gave to the schools and kids and even met with the police a bunch to help in any way

4 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

So in some cases we like to dig up people's pasts to tear them down when they do something good?

In other cases, we ignore everything about them in order to celebrate them then when they die?

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I never knew anything about the guy until he died,  but from what I've read he turned his life around and was doing some good things.  Another sad story, unfortunately this is the world we live in. 

He was still hanging around gangsters ... therefore, he was still a gangster.  A gangster who did great things for the community, yes.  But he's dead because he never left the gang.

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

He was still hanging around gangsters ... therefore, he was still a gangster.  A gangster who did great things for the community, yes.  But he's dead because he never left the gang.

I thought Big Pharma killed him because he was making a doc about an herb healer?  

10 hours ago, Gugny said:

I’m not totally up on his life but where are you getting he was still a gangster and hanging with gangsters?