Jussie Smollett or Doug Whaley

Irv

7 hours ago, BringBackFlutie said:

Oh.

How about now?

h53BBADD5

Is this working?

The form of these questions is reminding me of my last eye dr appointment, and sure enough, when I told him which lens combo made the letters appear the best, wouldn’t ya know I walked out of there with an Rx for even thicker glasses than before? The nerve of that guy. :flirt: 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Well..when a black man who has been subject to national scrutiny suddenly looks just like a former Bills GM , on no other basis than skin color and sunglasses takes this board by storm, I take notice that its nothing more than derogatory. Now, if you have an issue with that, feel free to reply. Tell me, besides those comparisons, how do they look alike? Cause I don't see it. I've already apologized for overreacting. So tell me now how I'm not being informative.

Doug Whaley and Jussie Smollet only look similar with sun glasses on and skin tone.  School me....

honestly its crazy that you cant see it

they both look like john legend also, which has been posted

you probably have a hard time differentiating between black people in general, so the nuance of their similar facial structures is lost on you i guess

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

This is funny...I'll eat my snickers bar now. Still don't see the comp between Whaley and Smollet tho, besides a degrading joke, which I emphatically disagree with

you are correct about it being a degrading joke. I too share your outrage with vigor.

Never in a million years has Whaley ever done anything, so stupid, so vile, so rotten, that will set back his race for decades, like Smollet did. I hope he gets a hefty fine and rots in jail for the proper amount of time as the courts see fit to understand how low he is.

Edited by cba fan

6 minutes ago, cba fan said:

you are correct about it being a degrading joke. I too share your outrage with vigor.

Never in a million years has Whaley ever done anything, so stupid, so vile, so rotten, that will set back his race for decades, like Smollet did. I hope he gets a hefty fine and rots in jail for the proper amount of time as the courts see fit to understand how low he is.

dude get a grip. if you think jussie set black people back for decades you are completely out of touch with reality.

jussie is a piece of ***** but none of this is going to have any lasting impact on national race relations - the guy is just an idiot narcissist who pulled an idiot move

• Like (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, Boludo said:

dude get a grip. if you think jussie set black people back for decades you are completely out of touch with reality.

jussie is a piece of ***** but none of this is going to have any lasting impact on national race relations - the guy is just an idiot narcissist who pulled an idiot move

I don't disagree with you. Maybe not his race as much as his LGBT group. Or his Hollywood group.

Edited by cba fan

4 minutes ago, Boludo said:

I absolutely agree in general, but now that we're in an era of reality TV WWF politics, I wouldn't be surprised if this situation is regularly used to stir up anger all the way through 2020. It shouldn't be an issue, but these are strange times.

4 hours ago, BillsFan1988 said:

I feel bad for Whaley he never got to pk the coach he wanted to run this team and the injury bug hit this team hard in those 2yrs with Rex. If we stayed healthy that team could of been lethal. 

I agree,

When I completed more passes to the Jags than my team, Whaley/Smollett was toast.  Sad

EJ

Edited by Irv

6 hours ago, Boludo said:

honestly its crazy that you cant see it

they both look like john legend also, which has been posted

you probably have a hard time differentiating between black people in general, so the nuance of their similar facial structures is lost on you i guess

I have no problem differentiating between black people. I took a joke wrong. My fault

5 hours ago, cba fan said:

Far worse, Whaley was a 7-year failure in Buffalo who set back the Bills for at least 2 years after he was fired. I hope he never gets a job in the NFL again and ends up working for another clown like Ralph and Russ.. say Vince McMahon. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is this thread still open @Hapless Bills Fan?  My satirical thread re: the Antonio Brown Bills hatred media sensationalism thread was shut down after 2 pages.  I was gives a warning point for my tomfoolery. This is clearly trolling, and in my opinion, a borderline offensive thread.

Yep.

16 hours ago, Knicks&Bills said:

To have a little fun. Lighten up, Francis!

Your comedic aptitude is low but your understanding of why this isn't funny is even lower. 

Edited by White Linen

10 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

How is this thread still open @Hapless Bills Fan?  My satirical thread re: the Antonio Brown Bills hatred media sensationalism thread was shut down after 2 pages.  I was gives a warning point for my tomfoolery. This is clearly trolling, and in my opinion, a borderline offensive thread.

image.jpeg.af39be8836428f49567fa6a37a71f36c.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2