The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Because, you ***** morons, Barr did a whitewash....and Mueller still cares more about this country than Lumpy... he is asking Americans to do something they seem afraid to do...read!  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

well, so was Trump no?

Per Comey, no. Trump wasn't the target of the investigation (if you buy that). 

And even if he became that during the SCO, he's been cleared of those charges. 

McCabe, on the other hand, was found to be so derelict in his duties on this specific issue he was fired, lost his pension, and is currently under multiple investigations.  

Just now, Buftex said:

Because, you ***** morons, Barr did a whitewash....and Mueller still cares more about this country than Lumpy... he is asking Americans to do something they seem afraid to do...read!  

How did Barr whitewash when even Mueller said he has no problems with how Barr presented the material? 

You're wrong on this issue, and have been for two years. A smarter person would take the L and move on. Doubling down on your ignorance now is not going to go the way you think.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

McCabe, on the other hand, was found to be so derelict in his duties on this specific issue he was fired, lost his pension, and is currently under multiple investigations.  

It's all part of the plan!

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How did Barr whitewash when even Mueller said he has no problems with how Barr presented the material? 

You're wrong on this issue, and have been for two years. A smarter person would take the L and move on. Doubling down on your ignorance now is not going to go the way you think.

Barr said that Mueller had no problem with what Barr said...go back and listen to what both men said...Mueller refuted pretty much everything Barr clamed back in March.  

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

I think you left this in your Facebook bubble.

96230_2.jpg?sw=2000&sh=2000&sm=fit

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buftex said:

Barr said that Mueller had no problem with what Barr said...go back and listen to what both men said...Mueller refuted pretty much everything Barr clamed back in March.  

No, Mueller said in his press conference that Barr acted properly. You are wrong. Again. Because you didn't read the material for yourself and are (once again) relying on the media to do your thinking for you. Sad.

The attorney general then concluded that it was appropriate to provide our report to Congress and to the American people. At one point in time, I requested that certain portions of the report be released and the attorney general preferred to make — preferred to make the entire report public all at once and we appreciate that the attorney general made the report largely public. And I certainly do not question the attorney general’s good faith in that decision.

To Buff, a "whitewash" is to release all the information rather than just snippets. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, Mueller said in his press conference that Barr acted properly. You are wrong. Again. Because you didn't read the material for yourself and are (once again) relying on the media to do your thinking for you. Sad.

The attorney general then concluded that it was appropriate to provide our report to Congress and to the American people. At one point in time, I requested that certain portions of the report be released and the attorney general preferred to make — preferred to make the entire report public all at once and we appreciate that the attorney general made the report largely public. And I certainly do not question the attorney general’s good faith in that decision.

To Buff, a "whitewash" is to release all the information rather than just snippets. 

Barr released all of the report (less necessary redactions) because he wanted to whitewash what really was going on. Hot damn, he said: "I'll bury those little nuggets in a mountain of paperwork"!

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Here's the report:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5955118-The-Mueller-Report.html

Point out where it was whitewashed, please.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buftex said:

A whitewash would have been Barr releasing his summary and then withholding the report from the public.  He's been as transparent as he could be.  Now the Jussie Smollett case is a whitewash.  Prosecutor tells cops to stop investigating, then drops charges and then attempts to have the records concealed legally.  Prosecutor covered it over. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Other than what Mueller said personally on this subject specifically, I think Buftex has a point. Had Mueller actually said anything other than what he actually did, it would seem he was saying something he did not. 

In other words, sometimes you have to dig a little bit more to make the hole deeper. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Sad trombone)

It's because they've been misled.  Congress needs to do what's right, not what's popular.  That's why we elect people like AOC to represent us - they know better than we do what has to be done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's because they've been misled.  Congress needs to do what's right, not what's popular.  That's why we elect people like AOC to represent us - they know better than we do what has to be done.

Nice. Glad you corrected that tweet about how Mueller said there was "no criminal conspiracy." Because I'm sure you are aware, he never said that, but truth, who needs it in Trump world 

12 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(Sad trombone)

Muellers findings....ya ok 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Nice. Glad you corrected that tweet about how Mueller said there was "no criminal conspiracy." Because I'm sure you are aware, he never said that, but truth, who needs it in Trump world 

Muellers findings....ya ok 

of course you understand what 68% and 65%, respectively means, right?

Edited by Foxx

6 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

*****in' A right, my friend.

you think he understands that that means two out of every three people believe that the Russian Collusion and Obstruction of Justice is a big, fat, non-juicy, barren, made up, giant nothing burger?