Sign in to follow this  
Nanker

The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

How did the date go?

You could only have made this good a joke accidentally.

• Haha (+1) 1

Correct, Brian. 

And he's 100% not a Russian agent/asset/officer. He's one of our own (our=West)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You could only have made this good a joke accidentally.

Lt Hauk funny?

• Haha (+1) 1

Democrats have refused to accept:

*deep breath*

Results of 2016

House collusion investigation

Senate collusion investigation

FBI Kavanaugh investigation

2018 GA & FL elections

Summary of Mueller report

Full Mueller report

Mueller presser

Mueller testimony

It's over!

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Ds should heed the last two words of this clip. It would be in their best interest.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Like watching a passionate conversation with an answering machine" was pretty funny.

These clowns are insufferable. Nicole Wallace seems to be an emotionless dropcloth every time I see her. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/24/2019 at 8:18 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

I missed this, and it was pretty darned good.

I'm playing catch-up in this thread, but can we say, MIC-DROP! :)

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s actually a problem in more than California, and goes for both red and blue. There’s virtually no restraint anymore. The most extreme candidate wins. We passed the slippery slope long ago!

I disagree with this for the most part.  The "red" (right-leaners, conservatives, my peeps) will actually call-out, ostracize, and remove people that stray from stated party principles.  The left rallies around (I refuse to use the 'circle-the-wagons' phrasing here, for multiple reasons!) their people that 'step out of line', or step in it, almost to a fault.

30 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

I disagree with this for the most part.  The "red" (right-leaners, conservatives, my peeps) will actually call-out, ostracize, and remove people that stray from stated party principles.  The left rallies around (I refuse to use the 'circle-the-wagons' phrasing here, for multiple reasons!) their people that 'step out of line', or step in it, almost to a fault.

pfffffftt.

3 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Biden is currently under attack for being not liberal enough. Trump was under attack for having no principles during the primary until he showed he became the nominee and then Reps overlooked all his previous “positions” (quotes because he  doesn’t have many bedrock principles). 

These counter examples not to say you’re100% wrong but that there’s no rule here. 

It’s pretty obvious that Ratcliffe plays chess while the Democrats in Congress play checkers.

• Like (+1) 1

Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-8.07.22-PM.png?resize=579%2C600&ssl=1

IMG_0205.jpg?resize=577%2C433&ssl=1

Screen-Shot-2019-07-24-at-8.02.35-PM.png

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

IMG_0205.jpg?resize=577%2C433&ssl=1

This is the best!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

We were told that the evidence of alleged Russian collusion was rock solid, the work of America’s top intelligence agencies.

In reality, it was pure fiction cooked up by a Clinton-funded foreign contractor on the payroll of a sanctioned Russian oligarch.

We were told the Trump campaign was never spied on or wiretapped by U.S. spy agencies. We now know the campaign was indeed wiretapped, that honeypots were deployed to entrap campaign affiliates, that overseas intel assets were used to set up meetings as pretexts for more spying.

We were told our nation’s intel agencies would never use false information to justify secret surveillance of American citizens. In reality, DON and the FBI peddled lies to the FISA court that were cooked up by a foreign spook and a DOJ official’s wife, both funded by Clinton.

We were told that our government’s top secret keepers would never leak classified or confidential information to the media. What actually happened is that top intel officials repeatedly leaked, often illegally, to cement a false narrative to support further spying on citizens.

Finally, we were told that America’s top cops and spies would never foment a coup to overturn election results they didn’t like. We now know the most powerful unelected people in government cooked up lies as part of an orchestrated scheme to overthrow the duly elected president.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Biden is currently under attack for being not liberal enough. Trump was under attack for having no principles during the primary until he showed he became the nominee and then Reps overlooked all his previous “positions” (quotes because he  doesn’t have many bedrock principles). 

These counter examples not to say you’re100% wrong but that there’s no rule here. 

To this point, it's probably worth asking...if the GOP used Super Delegates in the primaries, would Trump have become the nominee?

It is, essentially, how you got Hillary.

.....how the hell does Madcow call Mueller's testimony "a remarkable day"?....PMSNBC & CNN make the Titanic look buoyant......how does he still have a $7 mil/yr job?....seriously?........

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

To this point, it's probably worth asking...if the GOP used Super Delegates in the primaries, would Trump have become the nominee?

“I” didn’t get Hillary. The Dem party did though. The more salient question is without the dirty pool, does the Dem party get her? 

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

It is how you got Obama.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is how you got Obama.

Obama was winning primaries so the supers followed that momentum. 

It is still a stupid system but Obama won with the voters and the superdelegates. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe.  Maybe not.  It's difficult to say how much persuasion the Superdelegates had over voter suppression and/or voting for the front runner.  The free advertising Trump got on the campaign trail allowed him to blow his competition away and I doubt Superdelegates would've made a difference.  The GOP tried every trick in the book to stop him from winning.

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is how you got Obama.

A lost of the Superdelegates switched allegiances because they quickly realized who the superior candidate was.  People forget how contentious that primary was.

Edited by Doc Brown

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

A lost of the Superdelegates switched allegiances because they quickly realized who the superior candidate was.  People forget how contentious that primary was.

Then in 2016 the Super Delegates forgot what a terrible candidate HRC was, which was why they abandoned her in 2012

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

Obama was winning primaries so the supers followed that momentum. 

It is still a stupid system but Obama won with the voters and the superdelegates. 

There were a ton of abnormalities - even for the DNC - in 2008 including awarding delegates including giving Obama some of Hillary's delegates (Michigan), the "penalties" which hurt Hillary (at full value she would have been just about even with him going to the floor), and the strong-arm tactics at the convention floor. Good times for all! (If you can find some old D blogs from that time, you will be able to read the stories of what went on on the convention floor.)  Some of the super delegate shenanigans prior to the convention.

There was a reason 2016 was "her turn". It went back to what happened in 2008.

• Like (+1) 1