The Mueller Report. BREAKING NEWS: AG’s Summary Report Released. NO COLLUSION!

14 hours ago, Doc said:

What does the Moscow hotel have to do with anything?  They killed that plan after he became the nominee.  As for the hacking, the DNC was hacked internally (Seth Rich anyone?) because the download speed made it impossible to have been done via the internet.  And no votes were changed in hacked election systems.  Finally the pathetic amount of money spent on Facebook ads was couch cushion money compared to what Hilly spent.  Face facts:  Hilly lose because she's a loser, not because of any other reason.

The hotel Trump lied about? Why lie? Because it showed his economic ties to the guy literally hacking our election. He's compromised and keeps showing it everyday. 

Seth Rich? Oh please save me the propaganda BS. 

Hilly was the worst candidate ever, and Trump still needed Russian crimes, interference and propaganda to win. They might have gotten to the voting systems, also. 

You don't know no votes were changed, stop spreading misinformation. 

Trump is compromised by murderous Putin. Intel agencies are even afraid to brief the fool on matters concerning Russia, gee, I wonder why 

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Follow-up:

Criminals looking after criminals, wonderful. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The hotel Trump lied about? Why lie? Because it showed his economic ties to the guy literally hacking our election. He's compromised and keeps showing it everyday. 

Seth Rich? Oh please save me the propaganda BS. 

Hilly was the worst candidate ever, and Trump still needed Russian crimes, interference and propaganda to win. They might have gotten to the voting systems, also. 

Trump is compromised by murderous Putin. Intel agencies are even afraid to brief the fool on matters concerning Russia, gee, I wonder why 

Quite the hysteria on your part and it's not even 10 AM yet.

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Quite the hysteria on your part and it's not even 10 AM yet.

Did you see Trump totally freak out over NYTimes article about us hacking Russia electrical system? Trump is like fake news! 

Afraid of Putin 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Seth Rich? Oh please save me the propaganda BS

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

What Was Mueller Up To?

by John Hinderaker

Original Article

Robert Mueller turned in a disgraceful performance as Special Counsel, allowing himself and his staff to be used as a tool of the Democratic Party. He knew from an early stage that the core of what he was supposed to be investigating–“collusion”–did not exist. But he plowed forward, hoping to ensnare members of the Trump campaign or administration in process crimes. Meanwhile, he ignored the real scandal: the attempt by top-ranking officials at the FBI and CIA to swing the 2016 presidential election to Hillary Clinton, or, failing that, to disable the incoming Trump administration before it had a chance to get off the ground.

More at the link:

Hollywood’s video lecturing the LITTLE people about Mueller’s report is a dumpster fire of CRINGE (watch)

You have to wonder what goes on in the heads of Hollywood types who think they have any business speaking out as ‘experts’ on anything political. We get it, most of these famous types are desperate to remain relevant but c’mon already, give us a break.

There’s a reason they’re paid to read lines for a living.

The moment they start thinking for themselves we get something like this:

The Democrat strategy - repeat something enough times, it will eventually become true. These people are delusional. And sadly, their minions are also.

• Like (+1) 3

40 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hollywood’s video lecturing the LITTLE people about Mueller’s report is a dumpster fire of CRINGE (watch)

You have to wonder what goes on in the heads of Hollywood types who think they have any business speaking out as ‘experts’ on anything political. We get it, most of these famous types are desperate to remain relevant but c’mon already, give us a break.

There’s a reason they’re paid to read lines for a living.

The moment they start thinking for themselves we get something like this:

The Democrat strategy - repeat something enough times, it will eventually become true. These people are delusional. And sadly, their minions are also.

I never thought I would see the day that Martin Sheen would make Charlie seem like the rational one in the family.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Wacka said:

DeNiro in early stage alzheimer's.  Fishburn is still stuck in the matrix. King looks like skunk boy and hasn't been sane since his accident. 

wondered what all of them have been up to since.... 1990 at the latest??

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thread with clips from the performance -- :lol: 

It's as amazing as I'd hoped. 

They are so tone deaf that I'm actually surprised that they did not have Jussie Smollett participate.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Hedge said:

They are so tone deaf that I'm actually surprised that they did not have Jussie Smollett participate.

word is, they wanted him to participate but when he came in for the casting call, he still had a rope around his neck. so.....

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

word is, they wanted him to participate but when he came in for the casting call, he still had a rope around his neck. so.....

Actually it was more than that. Jussie's posse insisted upon wearing white hazmat suits around the set and Alyssa Milano claimed that she was the only one allowed to wear white since she hasn't had sex in two months, one week, 4 days, twelve hours and 33 minutes. The posse left with Jussie in tow.